I have been reading a few threads about this, and my LED doesn't come on when I charge the phone. I am definitely not in bedtime mode under the clock settings. Is there anyway to turn the LED on during charging so I'll know when it is done without turning it on and going into status? Thanks.
    02-20-09 02:35 PM
    I believe u can change a setting for this

I know if thw phone is off the led turns green when fully charged

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 02:36 PM
    I always leave the phone on when I charge it. Is there a way to have the LED function with the phone on?
    02-20-09 02:37 PM
    bumpitty bump.... does anybody know if this is adjustable?
    02-20-09 03:56 PM
    I have been reading a few threads about this, and my LED doesn't come on when I charge the phone. I am definitely not in bedtime mode under the clock settings. Is there anyway to turn the LED on during charging so I'll know when it is done without turning it on and going into status? Thanks.
    How are you charging the phone?

When I charge on my computer with a data cable there is no green light. When I charge with a wall charger or my belkin wall unit I get a green flashing light while charging which turns to solid green when charging is complete.
    02-20-09 04:32 PM
    My phone behaves the same way in both cases. Either using the data cable, or charging from the wall, if the phone is off, the LED blinks green (and I assume will go solid when fully charged), but when the phone is on, the LED does nothing, and the only indication that the battery is charging is the little lightning bolt symbol over the battery status indicator which goes away when it is charged to 100%.
    02-20-09 04:37 PM
    I get no LED at all when charging, where would I change?
    02-20-09 04:43 PM
    My phone behaves the same way in both cases. Either using the data cable, or charging from the wall, if the phone is off, the LED blinks green (and I assume will go solid when fully charged), but when the phone is on, the LED does nothing, and the only indication that the battery is charging is the little lightning bolt symbol over the battery status indicator which goes away when it is charged to 100%.
    I just checked. You are correct. I was mistaken. When my phone is off green light shows in any charge facility. When phone is on just the lightning bolt.
    02-20-09 04:59 PM
    LED blinks green (and I assume will go solid when fully charged), but when the phone is on, the LED does nothing, and the only indication that the battery is charging is the little lightning bolt symbol over the battery status indicator which goes away when it is charged to 100%.
    Hmmm.

I have left the handset on charge ALL NIGHT and the LED blinked green and was still blinking in the morning...after something like ten hours charge???

I was waiting to see if either the lightning bolt went away or the LED turned solid...neither happened.
    02-24-09 06:46 AM
    I get the lightning bolt when the phone is off and is fully charged. The LED is always flashing green. Don't know how to change this.You would think that is would be solid once the phone is charged.
    02-24-09 07:11 AM
    I keep the phone on and charge overnight... I get no LED action at all... Is there a way to change this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD