Today my Storm gave me a couple of washed out white screen lags...while it didn't affect the performance (after it unlagged, nothing happened), should I still be worried?

Also, when I put the phone down, I noticed that it makes a clinking sound on the top part of the phone. As if theres a loose piece hitting something...nothing happens when I shake it though. Only when I set it down on a surface! Anyone have thes ame thing? Am I just beign paranoid?

Also, the keys freeze up when I'm typing. The blue light kinda just sticks and then doesn't type. I have to retap it again. Is that normal too?
    06-17-09 10:37 PM
    I assume your using a storm. What OS are you running? Not sure what you mean about the sound when you sit it down but I know mine doesnt make any noise when I sit it down.
    06-17-09 10:46 PM
    It's as if there's a piece of metal that's loose and is tapped against something else. It makes a clinking noise..I wonder if something is loose? And of course, it's the freakin storm! I miss my curve but Verizon is a hassle to change phones!
    06-17-09 11:06 PM
    Have the tick at the top too. I wouldn't worry about it. Mine's been fine for months.... I don't even pay attention anymore.
    06-17-09 11:38 PM
    yes i agree,storm might have some issues sometimes,the main thing is the OS and in regards to the sound thingy,mine is been fine as well,and if ur keyboard is keep freezing its because the OS.mine one was freezing as well but then i DL the new OS and it work like a charm now.

Good Luck !
    06-18-09 02:09 AM
    A Battery Pull a day keeps the doctor away!
    06-18-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD