I currently have a pearl and am very very happy with my blackberry
    I dont think i'll ever use anything else again.......well who knows lololol

heres my question i want the storm!!!!!! should i wait for the storm 2 i think the wifi will kick *** but will it for sure be out in the fall

i do alot of travel and that wifi will be real handy but what other options will make it better than the original
    thanks
    Bull_dogg
    08-13-09 02:08 PM
    Its supposed to be out in Nov. That's according to the threads on this site. I have the storm and personally I love it but I'm upgrading to S2. I'd wait IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 03:59 PM
    I am in the exact same (pearl) boat. Even worse though, I'm on Spreint with crap coverage. Folks on this site have convinced me to wait--not an easy thing to do!
    Comes down to this, wait 3-4 months for the Storm 2, or get the Storm 1 now and wait 12 months to upgrade while everyone else has the new, cool toy. Either that or pay full retail for the S2.
    Sucks, but I'm waiting.
    08-13-09 04:17 PM
    well thanks for the insights i guess I'll probably wait
    08-13-09 04:26 PM
    yah def wait. but its so hard to
    08-13-09 06:47 PM
    just wait bro.. becuase if u dont like the storm2 for whatever the case may be.. then you will get a helluva deal on a reg storm!
    08-13-09 06:48 PM
    I have an 8330 with VZW and it restarts itself and very slow.. i'm waiting for the storm2.. i vowed not to buy another blackberry until it had Wifi.. REALLY hoping November is as long as i have to wait
    08-14-09 11:15 AM
    I am in the exact same (pearl) boat. Even worse though, I'm on Spreint with crap coverage. Folks on this site have convinced me to wait--not an easy thing to do!
    Comes down to this, wait 3-4 months for the Storm 2, or get the Storm 1 now and wait 12 months to upgrade while everyone else has the new, cool toy. Either that or pay full retail for the S2.
    Sucks, but I'm waiting.
    Get the storm 1, get 2 of them infact (from BOGO promo) and then sell one, keep that cash towards the new S2
    08-14-09 11:32 AM
    Get the storm 1, get 2 of them infact (from BOGO promo) and then sell one, keep that cash towards the new S2
    That's a great idea. Wish I had that opportunity now. Sucks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD