Hey Storm users, I've got a Curve right now, but it is "new every two" time, and I'm thinking about upgrading to the Storm. From your experience so far, is it worth the upgrade from the Curve, or should I just wait until a new BB comes out, whenever that may be. Thanks!
    03-01-09 01:31 PM
    wait until the end of march, when the storefront and hopefully goldcode comes out
    03-01-09 01:41 PM
    having the OP wait makes no sense since the App store and GC are both software. To the OP read about the different issues some people are having with the storm. Go to the store and play with one and make an Informed decision.
    03-01-09 02:01 PM
    Hey Storm users, I've got a Curve right now, but it is "new every two" time, and I'm thinking about upgrading to the Storm. From your experience so far, is it worth the upgrade from the Curve, or should I just wait until a new BB comes out, whenever that may be. Thanks!
    Right now hold on to the Curve until the Storm OS is improved which should be happening in a few weeks.
    03-01-09 02:26 PM
    having the OP wait makes no sense since the App store and GC are both software. To the OP read about the different issues some people are having with the storm. Go to the store and play with one and make an Informed decision.
    I agree. However, I would say to also look at the Niagra if you aren't in much of a hurry, depending on what you are looking for in a BB. If you are pretty interested in the Storm, I would say get it, after you have played with it. You still get a 30 day trial, and the software thing is not that important yet as there are OS files leaked and apps available.
    03-01-09 02:34 PM
    Speaking of which isnt verizon planning on giving us a software update for the storm in the next few weeks.. Which should make the storm much more appealing...
    03-01-09 02:37 PM
    what he said
    03-01-09 02:48 PM
    I was in the same situation. I was happy with the curve. I had NE2 and took advantage of BOGO. I am quite happy with the storm and would do it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 02:50 PM
    I am one of the guys is 99% happy with his Storm. I love this phone. I do not have OS problems. I have elected to stay with the .75 OS and will wait for an official update before I change it. My wife has the Curve and is jealous of my Storm. Go for it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 03:01 PM
    Trial the Storm for 30 days and see how you like it. If you don't give it back.
    03-01-09 08:58 PM
    I've had my Storm for a week... on the original OS and had no problems thus far.
    03-01-09 10:03 PM
    Trial the Storm for 30 days and see how you like it. If you don't give it back.
    Well said...
    03-01-09 10:06 PM
    Had the Pearl for a year and it was ok------Ran low on memory like the Storm. Had the Curve and it had everything the pearl did not----memory. I now have the Storm ( Blackberry better get that OS out quick or IM GONE.)

This Storm has some bells and some whistles but it's all on the exterior. I have the 75 os and it is slow, eats memory and the battery time stinks compared to the Curve. If you use it for business keep the Curve and laugh at most of the Storm owners that are really unhappy but won't admit it. My partner and I are very sad we made the switch and feel as if this product ( The Storm) was released about a year too early. If you want to look like this, Get a Storm!
    03-01-09 11:03 PM
    I love my storm, but personally i would wait until the niagra comes out. That way, you can buy the niagra and trade with me =P
    03-01-09 11:08 PM
    Wait, the app store is a pipe dream, and they are still struggling with the OS.
    03-01-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD