So i am wondering if I should upgrade... i'm wondering what problems people are noticing with .103
    anything that would stop me from doing the following as good as i can in .75?

Email
    Camera
    Texting, SMS and MMS (a lot)
    Slacker
    Internet Browsing
    Weatherbug

Thats the majority of what I use... And i heard the network is just slower, i wouldn't like that at all can someone confirm that?
    02-11-09 07:11 PM
    It's up to you dude.

Read the posts and the feedback of others and make the decision yourself.

If you don't like it you can always go back.
    02-11-09 08:03 PM
    I would say "negative". There are just as many issues with .103 as there were with .99 (and to say your .99 has 0 issues just shows how much you use your phone/how many features on your phone you use). You can give it a run, but i can almost for a certain tell you that you will be back to your previous build/OS's.
    02-11-09 08:13 PM
    So i am wondering if I should upgrade... i'm wondering what problems people are noticing with .103
    anything that would stop me from doing the following as good as i can in .75?

Email
    Camera
    Texting, SMS and MMS (a lot)
    Slacker
    Internet Browsing
    Weatherbug

Thats the majority of what I use... And i heard the network is just slower, i wouldn't like that at all can someone confirm that?
    Umm not sure where you heard the network is slower but my findings are that the browser is WAY faster.
    You basically use your Storm thesame way I do minus slacker. I have 3 BIS email accounts that are functioning just like before (I upgraded from .99)
    The camera is way faster than .75.
    I don't use Weather bug on my Storm. I have a browser shortcut that works as well if not better than the app. (IMHO)

And like mtoomey79 says.... You can always go back.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Hophead; 02-11-09 at 08:17 PM.
    02-11-09 08:15 PM
    WeatherBug is working for me.
    02-11-09 08:19 PM

Umm not sure where you heard the network is slower but my findings are that the browser is WAY faster.
    You basically use your Storm thesame way I do minus slacker. I have 3 BIS email accounts that are functioning just like before (I upgraded from .99)
    The camera is way faster than .75.
    I don't use Weather bug on my Storm. I have a browser shortcut that works as well if not better than the app. (IMHO)

And like mtoomey79 says.... You can always go back.

Just my 2 cents.
    So it sounds like .103 is worth it,
    02-11-09 08:21 PM
    It's up to you dude.

Read the posts and the feedback of others and make the decision yourself.

If you don't like it you can always go back.
    I agree with toomey. I suggest you wait another 24hrs, read all of the thread info on actually results and then make your decision whether to dive in or wait it out.
    02-11-09 08:31 PM
    Ha its an honest question. Not all of us can spend 6 hours on crackberry to read 400 posts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 09:57 PM
    I haven't tried .103 but I definitely recommend .99 over .75. I was hesitant to upgrade as well, but I went from .75 to .90 (which was ok but not great) then I went to .99 and it's a HUGE improvement over .75. Give .99 a shot before you go to .103.
    02-11-09 10:09 PM
    Ha its an honest question. Not all of us can spend 6 hours on crackberry to read 400 posts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm not too sure my reasons for upgrading would be the same as yours, or vice versa. If I cared enough to ask about upgrading, I would take the time to form my own opinion.

Or like a bunch of clowns do, ask CX or Sith or some other dude if they should upgrade...

02-11-09 10:51 PM
    I'm not too sure my reasons for upgrading would be the same as yours, or vice versa. If I cared enough to ask about upgrading, I would take the time to form my own opinion.

Or like a bunch of clowns do, ask CX or Sith or some other dude if they should upgrade...

Yeah... I kind of decided i was just being a lazy *****... i have all night to do whatever i want, might as well try it out for myself to see if i like it

So far I like it, i can tell that there are bugs but its nice so far
    02-11-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD