Hi i am new here to the Crackberry forums and i have recently brought a blackberry storm (vodafone UK) over the last couple of days (4 days ). After reading alot of the reviews i wasen't too keen but i loved what the phone could do if the bugs could be ironed out.
    I have been expirencing some of the bug/ problem alot of people have on here
    -Unacceptable Battery drainage
    - Intermittant signal- once second its 3G with full bars, next sencond it's GPRS???
    - Not reciving emails, i have to restart the phone to recive them.
    -That phone lock thing it's just annoying ( but i could live with that)
    -And the no1 thing that is bothering me is the screen, i mean it just wobbles and the gaps between the bottom four keys is quite big esp for a top of the range phone?

Now to you guys this phone will be my last phone that my mum is going to pay for (i am 17 ) and its a 24month contract.
    I am still in within the 14 days return thing, shall i wait for a better phone?
    I need some advice because i don't want to have a phone for 24months that isn't funtioning correct.

Thanks
    06-05-09 04:43 AM
    Update to latest os. If you still have problems exchange it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 06:48 AM
    Put it under you front wheel and put your car in drive. Go get a Bold you will be much happier!
    06-05-09 09:02 AM
    Put it under you front wheel and put your car in drive. Go get a Bold you will be much happier!
    Dont listen to this non sense
    06-05-09 09:14 AM
    Play with it for at least a week on the latest OS. I think this is an incredible phone, but if your not happy with it, go to the store and try some other phones. Get what you like.

Grey
    06-06-09 11:31 PM
    Yep decided it's going back to voda, and i think ill wait what apple has to offer on monday
    06-07-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD