Since im within my 30 days till April 4th and if the rumor is correct that the new OS will be released this Monday and they are holding new phones at the stores should I get a new new phone with the new OS factory installed since im within the 30 days. Opinions Please.
    03-22-09 01:46 AM
    No offense this should have stayed in the other thread over this...

But my opinion you could do the swap and see how it pans out and post a picture for everyone. I would do it to end the debates

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 02:13 AM
    And you think they will swap it out for that reason?
    Doubt it more likely they would show you how to click on the wireless update button.

Besides my sister told me it was not true.
    03-22-09 02:15 AM
    Since im within my 30 days till April 4th and if the rumor is correct that the new OS will be released this Monday and they are holding new phones at the stores should I get a new new phone with the new OS factory installed since im within the 30 days. Opinions Please.
    Call a local store and find out what OS they have on the storms, and then decide.
    03-22-09 02:18 AM
    And you think they will swap it out for that reason?
    Doubt it more likely they would show you how to click on the wireless update button.

Besides my sister told me it was not true.
    Its my option, if they don't I will totally return it back to them for a refund. They will swap it out im sure than lose a customer. Check here later in the day for the answer I get from my store. I will also call one other strore I know of in my area.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 03-22-09 at 02:23 AM.
    03-22-09 02:19 AM
    There is a restocking fee

03-22-09 02:21 AM
    There is a restocking fee

I think I can afford that.
    03-22-09 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD