Everyone has problems with the storm and a lot of the people have the same problems. This mite be a new one. When I'm typing and I hold my finger on a letter it brings up a little box that has different options for that letter. When I go to hit one it brings up my camera and when I hit a button to get out of it it flash the keyboard. I have to hit the camera button on the side to take a picture to get out of it.....normal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 11:50 AM
    Sounds like an OS related problem. Try a fresh OS install.
    02-07-09 11:54 AM
    http://mobth578.photobucket.com/albu...TA0MC5qcGc.jpg

02-07-09 11:59 AM
    you should not replace
    02-07-09 12:04 PM
    this happens to me often.
    02-07-09 12:52 PM
    Everyone has problems with the storm and a lot of the people have the same problems. This mite be a new one. When I'm typing and I hold my finger on a letter it brings up a little box that has different options for that letter. When I go to hit one it brings up my camera and when I hit a button to get out of it it flash the keyboard. I have to hit the camera button on the side to take a picture to get out of it.....normal?

I just tried this on my storm running the .99 OS and it doesn't appear with any of the alternative letters that i tried. Is there a specific letter that make this repeat or does it happen for every letter? Does the same result happen even after a battery pull?

02-07-09 01:22 PM
    software issue. what OS are you running?
    02-07-09 03:44 PM
    I'm still running 75

02-07-09 03:47 PM
    I agree with K up top. the reinstall of the OS might be your best bet. it is up to yu if you want to upgrade to a leaked OS like .99

This link should help you with the reinstall process

How to upgrade with a leaked OS

just follow this process and you should be good.

Let us know how it goes
    02-07-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD