First off, I am a newbie. Hello everyone, got my storm on the 21st of Nov. and I love it. Coming from a Treo 700P. Anyway, I was on the phone for about two hours with Verizon resetting and reactivating my Storm because I couldn't send Text messages. When the nice young lady couldn't get it fixed, she put me on hold again to get help at a higher level. While on hold, I got on the wife's laptop logged in to Crackberry.com, did a search and found one that suggested a battery pull. And that fixed it. Wasted two hours of my life on hold when I should have just asked you guyz and gurlz. This site rocks.
    12-08-08 04:28 PM
    Haha, seriously. I had the phone shipped to me the Monday after it was released. I've spent a few weeks playing with it and updating it, and just recently found crackberry. I have learned more in 2 days then I did in those 2 weeks of having the phone. I Love You Crackberry!!
    12-08-08 04:30 PM
    You will find there is a much higher level of knowledge on these forums than customer support. When in doubt, search, and it will all be made better! The best part is you wont be put on hold!
    12-08-08 04:39 PM
    ... please hold for the next available CrackBerry Representative... *crappy elevator style music* *promo* *crappy elevator music*
    LOL that sucks you had to be on hold that long, but I'm glad that these forums could be of service.
    12-08-08 04:45 PM
    Yes, last week I made 2 calls regarding an uncaught exception which cs couldn't fix. Found the fix here at crackberry! cs people should refer to this site...lol
    12-08-08 04:49 PM
    Yes, last week I made 2 calls regarding an uncaught exception which cs couldn't fix. Found the fix here at crackberry! cs people should refer to this site...lol
    they do, lol, and a decent amount of Reps refer to this site as well
    12-08-08 04:51 PM
    You will find there is a much higher level of knowledge on these forums than customer support. When in doubt, search, and it will all be made better! The best part is you wont be put on hold!
    I've only been here for 3 weeks and am hooked on the Crack
    12-08-08 04:51 PM
    Oh, I forgot to add that when the Higher Level CS came on the phone I told him nevermind, I am on the Crackberry website and it said to do a battery pull. I did that and that fixed it. He said "Oh, yeah, I would definitely recommend that site for any future problems." Ain't that some BS?
    12-08-08 04:58 PM
    I have seen 3 links in my corporate email directing me to come here instead of using our VZW website.

Sort of humorous. And very useful, I love this site.
    12-08-08 04:59 PM
    You can pay Crackberry, I believe their paypal email is [email protected] haha JK! JK! But yeah, I love this website, they are so knowledgeable!!
    12-08-08 05:00 PM
    From getting the latest fixes to the newest storm apps, crackberry has not failed me once!
    12-08-08 05:01 PM
    If I ever need an answer or solution- from fixing my phone, oil change on the porsche or any info in general, I just go and google it or find the corresponding web site to find what I need.

Calling customer care/tech support seems redundant lol
    12-08-08 05:08 PM
    i cant believe it took them that long to suggest a battery pull. i had a wierd thing happen the first day or so after getting the phone, so i called tech support. first thing they did was have me pull the battery.
    12-08-08 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD