Ok.. Let me state that I'm not unhappy with my storm. However I feel that I'm missing out on viable crackberrying. This is only due to the lack of physical buttons and the ease of use trackball. I'm good on the touch screen amd typing is no problems. I use the full qwerty in portrait too.

But the lack of stability and some network issues. Let's just say that I do not look forward to crackberrying most days now. But on my curve I couldn't stop it.

I know I will probably get flamed for this but its my opinion. I may use the curve for a week or two and then come back to my storm. As I said. I do like .my storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 03:43 PM
    Whichever one you liked best. Personally I liked my curve better. Lol I actually had to sell my curve to keep from using it. Yeah I used my curve as a crutch. Seriously if you remove the curve from the picture and use the storm constantly it'll grow on you more and more everyday.

05-27-09 03:47 PM
    I Love mine, but the Storm doesn't do it for everyone. You didn't mention what OS your running, but the latest leaks make it a completely different phone. You should at least try it out if you haven't already. Otherwise, sounds like you have a good plan. Go back to yur curve for a couple of weeks and see if you miss the Storm.

Grey
    05-27-09 03:50 PM
    i've had two touchscreen ppc and i can safely say that i will never get another touchscreen phone.

go with the new 8900 curve.
    05-27-09 03:53 PM
    I have grown to love my touchscreen. If I were to go back to a physical keyboard, I would wait for the TOUR coming out soon.

Or just keep both and switch it up as you said.
    05-27-09 04:56 PM
    I have grown to love my touchscreen. If I were to go back to a physical keyboard, I would wait for the TOUR coming out soon.

Or just keep both and switch it up as you said.
    Tour's not coming to Voda to my knowledge. The OP is a Voda subscriber.
    05-27-09 04:59 PM
    Tour's not coming to Voda to my knowledge. The OP is a Voda subscriber.
    Sorry, I didn't realize Vodaphone was not releasing the Tour.

I'm sure they will be releasing one of the newer devices sometime in the upcoming year. There are plenty of new devices coming out.

It took me a while to get over not having the physical keyboard from my 8330 but like the capabilities of the touchscreen phone now that it cannot offer ( accelerometer)

Good luck with whatever you choose

Last edited by grayzweb; 05-27-09 at 06:06 PM.
    05-27-09 05:57 PM
    I'm very happy with the Storm and I was missing out on the 8330. The mechanical feel of the keyboard and trackball might save you a few seconds here and there. But having the big screen and virtual keyboard sure works for my cramped hands and sight! Like someone said before, it's really up to you to decide. You can only be the judge of it. If I listened to all the storm haters, I would be missing out right now on something new and different.
    05-27-09 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD