Trade my storm for a relplacement before the 15th? I have a launch day Storm and It works great. Has only froze on me one time since I had it but it has so much lint under the screen and in the gaps. Since it is a launch day Storm, the gaps are pretty big. Also, it doesn't click as firmly as my friend's Storm. What should I do?
    01-12-09 06:12 PM
    I have a launch day phone too and it works great other than the light leaks at the top and the bottom of the screen. Did I miss something? What is so special about the 15th (launch day was Nov 21st)?
    01-12-09 06:18 PM
    I have a launch day phone too and it works great other than the light leaks at the top and the bottom of the screen. Did I miss something? What is so special about the 15th (launch day was Nov 21st)?
    The 15th is suppose to be the last day you can get a replacement it your 30 days are up. I think. I have the light gaps as well.
    01-12-09 06:25 PM
    A rep on the phone told me the same thing...
    01-12-09 06:32 PM
    The 15th is the last day you can return the Storm and change to another type of phone or cancel your service without paying an early termination fee. If you just need a warranty replacement then the 15th is meaningless. You are already past your 30 day new replacement, so you are already at risk of getting a refurbished phone, if that's your concern?
    01-12-09 06:34 PM
    Only you can decide if you can live with the condition of your phone. However, if it is full of dust already...
    01-12-09 07:28 PM
    Replace it. Now. Before its too late...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 10:03 PM
    It won't be too late...
    If you have a REAL ISSUE with your phone they will take it back...
    Just like any other phone...
    01-12-09 10:08 PM
    Replace it. Now. Before its too late...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    it will never be too late...but the longer you wait, the greater the chance of you getting a refurb over a brand new one.
    01-12-09 10:10 PM
    do it. hurry. i'm sure they'll replace it.
    01-12-09 10:44 PM
    After reading this thread I decided to call and get a replacement before it's too late. Mine is being shipped out tomorrow (the 13th) via overnight air. I am getting a brand spanking new Storm! Anything I should be looking for as far as different build quality/manufacturing location?
    01-13-09 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD