Hi, I've tried searcing for answers to this but can't find any. I've got the 24 CTU ringtone which is 1 second (and tried with the classic phone preloaded ringtone - 3 sec I think). Problem is that it sounds once, then there's a HUGE pause before it rings again. I only get two rings if lucky before it goes to voicemail. On my old phone it used to loop straight away - is there a way to change the pause before it rings again on the Storm?
    Thanks
    02-01-09 02:24 PM
    02-01-09 02:30 PM
    Hi, I've tried searcing for answers to this but can't find any. I've got the 24 CTU ringtone which is 1 second (and tried with the classic phone preloaded ringtone - 3 sec I think). Problem is that it sounds once, then there's a HUGE pause before it rings again. I only get two rings if lucky before it goes to voicemail. On my old phone it used to loop straight away - is there a way to change the pause before it rings again on the Storm?
    Thanks

They have different versions.
    02-01-09 02:37 PM
    Thanks Termena! That's what it used to sound like on my last phone. Is there no way then to speed things up so that it repeats like that or do I have to download a version already looped like that one? Even for using other tones like the classic one on preloaded..
    02-01-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD