I ordered my phone at like 10 PM on Friday and was given an order number, how do I know when it was approved?
    11-25-08 11:26 AM
    Still no tracking.
    11-25-08 11:30 AM
    I called and still no number. I think I am just gonna go down town and take someones lol. No not really. Man I ordered mine friday at around 3:30 pm. Darn dang freaken vzw. Lol
    11-25-08 11:38 AM
    I called and still no number. I think I am just gonna go down town and take someones lol. No not really. Man I ordered mine friday at around 3:30 pm. Darn dang freaken vzw. Lol
    Verizon has us by the nuts right now.
    11-25-08 11:39 AM
    I ordered my phone at like 10 PM on Friday and was given an order number, how do I know when it was approved?
    If the order # is not a confirmation, then probably payment acceptance is?? Contact CS and get the lowdown.

Still no tracking.
    Should be in the system soon, I hope.
    11-25-08 11:41 AM
    Ordered my phone thru store rep in GA at 9am on 11/21. I finally got a tracking #.

Looked it up on FedEx and this is the only info related to shipping so far.

Nov 24, 2008 6:11 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx
    I hope I get it before I head out-of-town for the holidays!

Hopefully now I can actually use this site to for it's intended use... helping people actually use the phone!
    11-25-08 11:55 AM
    This Storm fiasco reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where the car rental company did not have his car available: "I see you know how to take a reservation, you just don't know how to hold a reservation." To Verizon, I say "You know how to take an order (11/21) and charge me for an order (11/22). You just don't know how to ship an order." Or, at a minimum, provide timely and accurate information on your online order tracking webpage (rather than a blank field by Order Status).
    11-25-08 11:55 AM
    They charge when the order is processed by the warehouse. Therfore you should be able to get a Fedex tracking number now.
    Mine was billed to my account and I have a order number but it is not coming up on the site.
    11-25-08 11:57 AM
    They charge when the order is processed by the warehouse. Therfore you should be able to get a Fedex tracking number now.
    This true for telesales too? I have the charge ($213.xx) showing up as a recent purchase on my credit card, just not posting yet and I just ordered mine yesterday afternoon. I highly doubt that they'd be shipping mine out that fast, or is it just a pre-authorization that's holding the funds?
    11-25-08 12:02 PM
    U placed a order today, and they gave u a dec 5th ship date?
    No I placed it Thursday night, rep didn't order it, talked to another rep who ordered it on Saturday. So I got screwed out of getting it Saturday but hopefully it will be shipped this week so I can get it next week at some point.
    11-25-08 12:03 PM
    Ordered my phone thru store rep in GA at 9am on 11/21. I finally got a tracking #.

Looked it up on FedEx and this is the only info related to shipping so far.

Nov 24, 2008 6:11 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx
    I hope I get it before I head out-of-town for the holidays!

Hopefully now I can actually use this site to for it's intended use... helping people actually use the phone!
    Update: Scheduled to be delivered 10:30am tomorrow.
    11-25-08 12:07 PM
    I was told today by someone that they ordered the phone last night and it will be shipped out overnight so he will have it tomorrow.

11-25-08 12:58 PM
    I was told today by someone that they ordered the phone last night and it will be shipped out overnight so he will have it tomorrow.

Hes a da*m good liar.
    11-25-08 01:00 PM
    If the order # is not a confirmation, then probably payment acceptance is?? Contact CS and get the lowdown.

Should be in the system soon, I hope.
    I'm praying, I'll make a call around 330, 4pm.. knock on wood

11-25-08 01:02 PM
    Hes a da*m good liar.
    well I see no reason to lie about it. Maybe the rep gave him wrong information. I guess we will know tomorrow if he gets one....
    11-25-08 01:07 PM
    Hes a da*m good liar.
    I think he had a defective one, so they have some reserved for that.
    11-25-08 01:16 PM
    I feel like one of the lucky ones as this just came to my inbox about 15 Minutes ago. Mine was official approved at 1230CST on Nov. 21
    11-25-08 01:20 PM
    It's here.
    11-25-08 01:24 PM
    I ordered my storm at about 9:00 at night on Friday. When I called yesterday, the stupid lady told me the 15th. I just got an email forwarded to me from my dad, and my storm shipped. The email contained my shipping number and it's estimated delivery is tomorrow at 3. I'm hoping it comes today but tomorrow is fine too.

I'm very happy, but I am very lucky. I feel like i'll have my device before some people who waited outside in long lines.

Oh well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:39 PM
    I ordered my storm at about 9:00 at night on Friday. When I called yesterday, the stupid lady told me the 15th. I just got an email forwarded to me from my dad, and my storm shipped. The email contained my shipping number and it's estimated delivery is tomorrow at 3. I'm hoping it comes today but tomorrow is fine too.

I'm very happy, but I am very lucky. I feel like i'll have my device before some people who waited outside in long lines.

Oh well.

I want my mmmmfffff'n tracking number now! My order was approved and over well before u ordered! No offense to u......but its like they are just picking, and choosing who's sh!t to ship at random! This pi$$e$ me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-25-08 02:36 PM
    Well once again I call and nothing. But the rep really nice to tell me how he is enjoying his that he got thru his parents. What a guy.
    11-25-08 02:39 PM
    I want my mmmmfffff'n tracking number now! My order was approved and over well before u ordered! No offense to u......but its like they are just picking, and choosing who's sh!t to ship at random! This pi$$e$ me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm upset with you, I'm a BBnewbie and ordered 5pm Fri. Inside the VZ store and was promised overnight shipping. I still have no tracking info just an order #. Called today and they told maybe next Monday or Tues because the warehouse ran out. It's like everybody is saying different crap.
    11-25-08 02:44 PM
    Its official. Verizon has jerked me off a little bit too much,and I'm no longer feeling the sensation.

11-25-08 02:47 PM
    YAY! I got my tracking # and it will be here Friday! WooHoo!
    11-25-08 02:48 PM

Oh well.

You know that is bull. I am glad for you but I ordered my storm between 3-5 pm on friday how is it I get no love. Not just me but the others that are waiting. This is crap :-)
    Last edited by scott621; 11-25-08 at 02:55 PM.
    11-25-08 02:52 PM
200 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD