I wish they would make up their minds already with the intended ship date. I order my phone on 12/04 and it looks like i'm not going to be getting it for a while. I didn't get a tracking number yet. i ordered online. I'm half tempted to call vz.
    12-08-08 02:28 PM
    I wish they would make up their minds already with the intended ship date. I order my phone on 12/04 and it looks like i'm not going to be getting it for a while. I didn't get a tracking number yet. i ordered online. I'm half tempted to call vz.
    Just go to a different store, bestbuy/costco and a lot of verizon stores have them in stock NOW.

lol

PS VZW site says 12/21 shipping today lol.
    Last edited by slosekz; 12-08-08 at 05:18 PM.
    12-08-08 03:09 PM

Don't worry....I think you will have yours this friday or next Monday
    12-08-08 03:43 PM
    My wife ordered hers on the 6th, and was told a ship date of the 22nd.
    12-08-08 03:52 PM
    Man if any of you live in california or even want me to upgrade/activate you pm me I can have ship date of TODAY lol. My store is next door to Post Office!
    12-08-08 04:41 PM
    Don't worry....I think you will have yours this friday or next Monday

i hope so! I'm so excited to get the phone. Its kinda like that feeling when your a kid and wait for santa to come.
    12-08-08 05:14 PM
    i paid for the storm as well on the 4th called just a few minutes ago cus. service said no tracking# was avialable. but u know what i dont believe her.every agent has something diff to say i was just hoping to get lucky n get my tracking # i havnt received anythinr. emails text etc. its fine though ill wait but after the 15th if theres nothing i will raise he**. i seen on some other post that alot of guys are getting there storm so maybe here soon!!
    12-08-08 05:25 PM
    I called them about 2 hours ago and they said it should be here by the 15th. The lady on the phone also said that it probably will come sooner than that estimated date. I'm crossing my fingers.
    12-08-08 05:47 PM
    make sure you guys call tomorrow. i ordered mine on the 1st and getting it wed.
    12-08-08 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD