We need a comparable app for the Storm similar to the Shazam program that the iPhone has for music ID. This would be a great addition to the BB lineup any takers out there interested in its development?
    02-20-09 11:53 PM
    Or we can just wait for Shazam to come out for Blackberrys

Shazam Music Recognition App Coming To BlackBerry | BerryReview.com
    02-20-09 11:54 PM
    We need a comparable app for the Storm similar to the Shazam program that the iPhone has for music ID. This would be a great addition to the BB lineup any takers out there interested in its development?
    what we really need is for people to post titles that reflect the thread accurately... i saw this and thought it was finally available. please follow the link in post 2. this has also been discussed...
    02-20-09 11:57 PM
    what we really need is for people to post titles that reflect the thread accurately... i saw this and thought it was finally available. please follow the link in post 2. this has also been discussed...
    That or a forum mod that will suggest posts with identical topics and confirm that the user really wants to start a duplicate thread.
    02-21-09 12:06 AM
    I too thought that the app was released when I saw the title to this thread. I guess the waiting game continues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:24 AM
    Seriously you have no forum etiquette OP. Put a question mark instead of your exclamation point.

02-21-09 12:53 AM
    Seriously you have no forum etiquette OP. Put a question mark instead of your exclamation point.

Agree ? would have solved the problem as well. I thought it was the app was released just because of the wording. Now a ? would have been completely honest and all with the topic post.

Oh well guess we will continue to wait.
    02-21-09 01:12 AM
    I read this and said finally! Only to realize not yet.
    02-21-09 02:25 AM
    Ah, I fell for it too! I cant wait for this app either. The worst part of the Storm is all this waiting.

02-21-09 02:30 AM
    seriously i thought i was about to have a new app.. learn how to post threads..
    02-21-09 03:47 AM
    VZW offers this kind of music recognition through their get it now service for free, I had it on my LG Voyager MONTHS before the iphone had it. I remember my boss trying to impress me with his iphone and I basically shut him down that even my "dumb-phone" had that! haha

Hopefully one for the storm will come out soon.
    02-25-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD