so i got shazam from app world on my storm, got home and tried to get it for my girlfriend, and now its not on app world...any ideas?

was it not working properly and pulled? ive seen so many mixed reviews on it.
    04-01-09 09:05 PM
    Yeah, it isn't there for me either. Probably pulled from the whole pricing scheme issue.
    04-01-09 09:09 PM
    Still there on mine. Not sure whats so great about about it but it's there.
    04-01-09 09:10 PM
    weird...seems like 50% of people dont have it in app world! maybe a glitch? who knows i guess...ill check again tomorrow.
    04-01-09 09:12 PM
    Still there on mine. Not sure whats so great about about it but it's there.
    Not sure what App World your look at but it's GONE...
    04-01-09 09:12 PM
    Yea, it's gone for me too. Disappointed, I wanted to download it
    04-01-09 09:14 PM
    Yea, it's gone for me too. Disappointed, I wanted to download it
    naw.. not worth the free price...
    04-01-09 09:15 PM
    I notice all you who say its gone are on Verizon.
    04-01-09 09:19 PM
    BlackBerry - Featured Apps

click on Shazam, confirm your request and have it emailed (blackberry email address) to you.
    04-01-09 09:22 PM
    Don't search it, just click on the left button at the bottom titled "Categories." Then click on Music & Video. Should be the first choice.
    He's already got it loaded...
    No idea why he posted this..
    In front of my last post so you know it's real time.

Last edited by pltaylor; 04-01-09 at 09:41 PM.
    04-01-09 09:31 PM
    Yeah its still there under music and video.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 09:36 PM
    BlackBerry - Featured Apps

click on Shazam, confirm your request and have it emailed (blackberry email address) to you.
    For anyone who can't see the app on App World, just follow these instructions. Click on the link, select Shazam, and then have it sent to whatever email address you use on your BB. RIM will send you an email with a download link. Once you click it, it brings up a menu with the option "open in Blackberry App World" ... then start your download. Piece of cake.
    04-01-09 09:37 PM
    Yeah its still there under music and video.

04-01-09 09:37 PM
    It's there I downloaded it and I have Verizon.
    04-01-09 09:40 PM
    I only see REVIEWS, RECOMMEND, AND SCREENSHOTS, but no download option....heeeeeelp
    04-01-09 09:54 PM
    For anyone who can't see the app on App World, just follow these instructions. Click on the link, select Shazam, and then have it sent to whatever email address you use on your BB. RIM will send you an email with a download link. Once you click it, it brings up a menu with the option "open in Blackberry App World" ... then start your download. Piece of cake.
    Then try following these instructions and maybe it will work for you.
    04-01-09 09:57 PM
    I did that, had the link sent to me, and it brings up the app store (but I don't see the app itself if I start the app store first), but the link brings it up...just no option to download.
    04-01-09 09:58 PM
    maybe it's cause the app wasn't released for the Storm. Maybe that's y it only shows up on certain BB'ies but not others? idk, just a guess.
    04-01-09 09:59 PM
    I wish they had a Storm version
    04-01-09 10:18 PM
    i does not work on my storm.
    04-01-09 10:19 PM
    I only see REVIEWS, RECOMMEND, AND SCREENSHOTS, but no download option....heeeeeelp
    Yeah wtf, the same for me.

04-01-09 10:34 PM
    Did that. Got the email. Opened with App World.

I even got the Slacker Page this time!

But no download button =(

[Reviews]
    [Recommend]
    [Screenshot] yes

Interestingly... all the way at the bottom, above the [Contact Support] button...

Vendor: Shazam Entertainment Limited
    Version: 0
    Size: 0 bytes
    04-01-09 10:58 PM
    It's still available to download from app world. I just deleted it off of my storm, went to the Music & Video category, click Shazam and this is the screen I got.

When I clicked on Reinstall, I downloaded and installed Shazam to my storm. So it seems that it is still available to be installed.

04-02-09 12:17 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD