nevermind..
    Last edited by soccerplayer; 04-01-09 at 09:47 PM.
    04-01-09 09:37 PM
    So I've seen a lot of threads about Shazam, saying that it can't be found to download, what the cost will be after the 60 days, etc. I'm making this thread to help out with peoples questions.

Q. Is Shazam compatible with the Storm?
    A. Yes, however when you open the app and use it you notice a keyboard on the screen and the app is kind of hard to read. To get rid of the keyboard and make it more "Storm friendly", follow these instructions:

you need to disable compatibility mode, so make sure its NOT in compatibility mode. So, go to
    options> advanced options> applications> shazam> menu then disable.

This will make it full screen and the keyboard won't be on the screen.

Q. I can't find Shazam to download it.
    A. Go here, BlackBerry - Confirmation , enter your email and it will be sent to your email.

Q. Will it cost money after the 60 days?
    A. The fully featured Shazam app will cost $4.99 after the 60 days. But there will also be a version of Shazam with limited features and tags, that will be free at the end of the 60 day promotional period.

However, with the limited feature version of Shazam on BlackBerry you will be able to successfully tag 5 tracks per month, see the list of tags you have made and purchase these tracks if you wish.
    when you do the following in compatibility mode the application still does not work properly using the BB button. You cannot scroll after you press the BB button.

It gets stuck on "tag now" and that's it. Help, My Tags, etc.. cannot be accessed.
    04-01-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD