SWEET!!> Thank you SOO much.
    05-07-09 06:29 PM
    Bump!!!!!!
    05-08-09 01:34 PM
    robinshazam, any more updates for us???????
    We are dying over here
    05-13-09 09:28 AM
    stop being annoying marcus
    05-13-09 10:15 AM
    stop being annoying marcus
    Thanks for your input, toolshed!
    05-13-09 03:44 PM
    Where can I get shazam? I've googled it and looked in app world and I don't see it anywhere, its says on the shazam site that its available in app world though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 04:26 PM
    Where can I get shazam? I've googled it and looked in app world and I don't see it anywhere, its says on the shazam site that its available in app world though

Look at post #23 in this thread. You can download and install from DM. http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sh...ml#post2484092
    05-13-09 05:12 PM
    Well I only have until June 4th until my free trial expires. Any word on an official update for the storm? I was at the Red Sox game on Friday Night and between innings and when one of the Sox players came to the plate, they would play a song over the loudspeakers. I used Shazam to find out the name of the songs I liked but didn't know who played them. It worked like a charm and I can't wait for the real storm version to come out. I would gladly pay $5 for this great app.
    05-24-09 09:59 AM
    Well I only have until June 4th until my free trial expires. Any word on an official update for the storm? I was at the Red Sox game on Friday Night and between innings and when one of the Sox players came to the plate, they would play a song over the loudspeakers. I used Shazam to find out the name of the songs I liked but didn't know who played them. It worked like a charm and I can't wait for the real storm version to come out. I would gladly pay $5 for this great app.
    Fyi, when you upgrade your o.s., the free trial date resets. Should be good to go until Shazam for Storm is released

05-24-09 10:14 AM
    The website says its on appworld... but ive searched app world and its not there for me
    05-24-09 11:04 AM
    The website says its on appworld... but ive searched app world and its not there for me

That's for other BlackBerries, not the Storm specific version...See the post a few above this one if you still want to download it.
    05-24-09 11:39 AM
    Where's Robinshazam??????
    05-24-09 12:28 PM
    go here for the OTA and desktop files

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sh...e-here-199226/
    05-24-09 12:49 PM
    Just because it's not fully combatible, doesn't mean it doesn't work perfectly fine. I've been using it on my storm since the day they released it and it works amazingly
    HOW?? I have been using it since day one also but it has never worked for me. I am currently using it with compatibility mode DISabled. I can use the option button to choose "Tag Now" and it tags but nothing else works. I can't tap/click on any of the other options.
    When I ENable compatibility mode, the app has the black box around it and I can't use any of the options. What am I doing wrong? BTW, i'm not a noob, been using BBs for years, I just can't figure out this freakin app! haha. Thanks.
    05-24-09 01:19 PM
    You have to use it in compatibility mode if you want to use all of the features. When in compatibility mode, the screen acts like a track pad. You just slide your finger up, down, left and right to access the items on the screen. It takes some getting used to but will work flawless once you do.

05-24-09 01:48 PM
    Just because it's not fully combatible, doesn't mean it doesn't work perfectly fine. I've been using it on my storm since the day they released it and it works amazingly

agreed, i've been using mine since i've had my storm, and its been working great! I also have the program on my computer, so when i wipe my device when i get bored, i'll be able to put it back on. If i remember when i get home, ill post it up on a site, for those that dont have it, or for those that have lost it, they can now have it back
    05-24-09 03:21 PM
    That's for other BlackBerries, not the Storm specific version...See the post a few above this one if you still want to download it.
    So app world only shows device specific apps now? I'm not too sure about that. Thanks for the link In this thread

05-24-09 06:04 PM
    You have to use it in compatibility mode if you want to use all of the features. When in compatibility mode, the screen acts like a track pad. You just slide your finger up, down, left and right to access the items on the screen. It takes some getting used to but will work flawless once you do.

Ah ha! Thanks! although now I feel like a noob
    05-24-09 09:18 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD