I know there are a million threads, just wanted to see if ANYONE had any new insight...........
    PUT DOWN THE FLAME THROWERS, I'VE GOT MY FLAME RETARDANT SPEEDO ON
    05-04-09 05:37 PM
    Shazam? The DC Comic Book character? lol

The site say's it is available for Blackberry's

http://www.shazam.com/music/web/home.html

Unless I am totally clueless, which is a possibility.
    05-04-09 05:41 PM
    But not fully compatible with storm unless tweak it a bit

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 06:19 PM
    Just because it's not fully combatible, doesn't mean it doesn't work perfectly fine. I've been using it on my storm since the day they released it and it works amazingly
    05-04-09 06:22 PM
    I know there are a million threads, just wanted to see if ANYONE had any new insight...........
    PUT DOWN THE FLAME THROWERS, I'VE GOT MY FLAME RETARDANT SPEEDO ON
    No flame from me. I'm just as excited as you are.
    05-04-09 06:38 PM
    There are members on this site that work for Shazam and they said that the company is currently working on the storm version of the app but there is no set launch day yet. I'm happy using the non-compatible version until a new one gets released.

05-04-09 06:40 PM
    To make it work better all you need to do is enable compatibility mode, I use it and works great

05-04-09 07:19 PM
    Just because it's not fully combatible, doesn't mean it doesn't work perfectly fine. I've been using it on my storm since the day they released it and it works amazingly
    I agree I have had it since day one, got it off of app world before it disappeared. And I do not have any problems running shazam on my storm.
    05-04-09 07:25 PM
    It always froze for me. Had to pull the battery because i could not get the screen to go away. And yes i did enable compatibility mode. I finally decided to get rid of it.
    05-04-09 09:35 PM
    works fine for me since day 1 but its only a trial app and ive used it twice i dont really see the hype on it
    05-04-09 09:45 PM
    Touch-friendly Storm is being worked on now by me. No date yet.
    05-05-09 03:23 AM
    I am using the app but I have it with compatibilty mode disabled. Otherwise you cant use every option. But it is an awesome app. I hope they come out with a Storm version.
    05-05-09 05:32 AM
    Hurry Up!! j/k

You have until 6/15/09 as that is when my trial of the non-storm runs out...
    05-05-09 08:43 AM
    Agreed. But when you are on 2wheels in your Koenigsegg CCX going down a dirt road at 200MPH drinking some espresso while texting your gf, it would be nice to have a storm compatible Shazam...that way you don't risk getting into an accident if a song you like comes on!
    05-05-09 10:38 AM
    Agreed. But when you are on 2wheels in your Koenigsegg CCX going down a dirt road at 200MPH drinking some espresso while texting your gf, it would be nice to have a storm compatible Shazam...that way you don't risk getting into an accident if a song you like comes on!
    umm.. I believe that if you are drinking espresso and texting your gf it means you have no hands on your bike. And at 200mph on a dirt road...on a bike...with no hands...you may have bigger problems than finding out what song is playing haha
    05-05-09 10:43 AM
    umm.. I believe that if you are drinking espresso and texting your gf it means you have no hands on your bike. And at 200mph on a dirt road...on a bike...with no hands...you may have bigger problems than finding out what song is playing haha
    lol. Koenigsegg CCX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    05-05-09 01:52 PM
    ok maybe i should have looked it up before i posted that regardless, if you have that beautiful thing on two wheels on a dirt road you deserve to get into an accident trying to use shazam. She deserves better treatment than that
    05-05-09 01:58 PM
    What about this.... I too downloaded shazam for my storm when it was first available. There is only a 60 day trial period. When those 60 days pass, if there is not a full supported Storm app released by then, I will have to either pay for the retail version or stop using it. Now, I don't mind paying 5 bucks for this app but since it is not fully storm friendly, will I then have to pay for the storm version once they release that? I really don’t want to have to pay for it twice.
    05-05-09 02:06 PM
    What about this.... I too downloaded shazam for my storm when it was first available. There is only a 60 day trial period. When those 60 days pass, if there is not a full supported Storm app released by then, I will have to either pay for the retail version or stop using it. Now, I don't mind paying 5 bucks for this app but since it is not fully storm friendly, will I then have to pay for the storm version once they release that? I really don�t want to have to pay for it twice.
    You don't have to pay to keep using the app. The app will still work but only allow you to do 5 tags per month. I've also noticed that everytime I updated to a new leaked beta OS, the counter reset giving me another 60 days.

05-05-09 05:16 PM
    Great, thank Robin! Will the icon be crisper? Seems a bit pixelated right now
    05-05-09 07:42 PM
    Great, thank Robin! Will the icon be crisper? Seems a bit pixelated right now
    It is on my list!
    05-06-09 03:07 AM
    Is there anyway to get the older version of Shazam on the storm now?

05-06-09 06:05 AM
    Is there anyway to get the older version of Shazam on the storm now?

Here you go.

Shazam

05-06-09 07:03 AM
    It is on my list!
    You are awesome sister! Get this app out!!!!! Can't wait

BTW, feel free to email me at [email protected] when it is ready

Thank you!
    05-06-09 07:04 PM
    Robin, any updates for us?????
    Thanks for being patient with me (it's the OCD)!
    [email protected]
    05-07-09 05:45 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD