Ok basically iam a BB newbie, so like any good newbie i used the handbook to help me set up my storm for most everything except for one thing...

I cant set up emails...

I installed DM and I wanted to rediret my Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and work emails to my storm but I cannot for the life of me find an option to do this.

Tell me that there is something stupid i have forgotten to do.

Oh and another thing while i think of it, Whenevere i try and use instango it comes up with a error saying it cannot find an internet connection.

oh and P.s sorry for my **** poor spelling I am at work and attempting to do 20 things at once.
    12-15-08 12:20 AM
    Go into the setup folder and click e-mail. You can add any and all types of e-mail accounts

as for instango, make sure your wireless is on! otherwise try reinstalling. Don't have instango so can't help.
    12-15-08 12:22 AM
    Go into the setup folder and click e-mail. You can add any and all types of e-mail accounts
    On the phone, not in DM. (Just making sure the noob OP understands this better)
    12-15-08 12:22 AM
    SEARCH... or go here
    12-15-08 12:26 AM

as for instango, make sure your wireless is on! otherwise try reinstalling. Don't have instango so can't help.
    Ok I guess i should have been clearer... I followed the handbook to the letter...

In the setup folder i went email but it just comes up with "i want to use a work enail with a blackberry enterprise server." And nothing else.
    12-15-08 12:26 AM
    You're on Vodafone... that's why it's messed up. Call customer service for your carrier and have them walk you through it.

Or you can watch this...
    12-15-08 12:28 AM
    You're on Vodafone... that's why it's messed up. Call customer service for your carrier and have them walk you through it.

Or you can watch this- How to set up email (BIS) on a BlackBerry Storm 9500 from Vodafone
    Cheers mate.

Sorry for the newbie questions guys but i tried the handbook and when that failed me... well lets just say i need to be able to get my emails at any time of the day.
    12-15-08 12:32 AM
    Cheers mate.

Sorry for the newbie questions guys but i tried the handbook and when that failed me... well lets just say i need to be able to get my emails at any time of the day.

its all good.. thats what the forum is here for

enjoy..
    12-15-08 12:46 AM
    Ok tried that and one problem... While I have the enterprise work option I don't have the other to set up my own email... Any help would be greatly welcome

Or you can watch this..ouTube - How to set up email (BIS) on a BlackBerry Storm 9500 from Vodafone
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-15-08 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD