I have all my email accounts set up and they all work perfectly, however, when I send an email from any given email account, I get a copy of the email that I sent. How do I remove the copy that I get? It's quite annoying to get a copy of every email I send out. And it's not Delivery Confirmation email because I disabled that option for all email accounts... So any suggestions?
    12-05-08 09:10 AM
    Do a search this has been talked about to death already.
    12-05-08 09:11 AM
    I have all my email accounts set up and they all work perfectly, however, when I send an email from any given email account, I get a copy of the email that I sent. How do I remove the copy that I get? It's quite annoying to get a copy of every email I send out. And it's not Delivery Confirmation email because I disabled that option for all email accounts... So any suggestions?
    Do a search. You need to set up a filter on BIS that blocks email sent to you
    12-05-08 09:18 AM
    Do a search. You need to set up a filter on BIS that blocks email sent to you
    not to you... FROM you
    so if your email is x@y.com then you set a filter to say that anything coming from x@y.com will be blocked.
    12-05-08 09:24 AM
    Forgive me if this has been posted, but I have an issue.

I created a new blackberry e-mail address on my actual phone.

I then went to login to the VZW site with my e-mail address and password and it says to "check my information" basically telling me it's wrong. What idiotic really easy thing am I doing wrong?
    12-05-08 11:37 PM
    ^^^
    bummp

any help anyone?
    12-06-08 09:31 AM
    I had the same problem, and I just ended up setting the filter from my handheld.
    Go to Setup-->Email Settings-->Filters (it's at the bottom - looks like a # sign turned 45 degrees). You can add the filter from there. Make sure you tap ADD after you put your 'from' email address in. After you tap save, it should ask you for your password again to save the changes.
    12-08-08 11:10 AM
    Thanks! I actually called VZW and got some competent help (I come from Sprint so this is a different concept for me!). He was on the phone with me for 5 minutes and helped me set up the filter and everything. What a great experience...

and GO BUCKS!
    12-08-08 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD