Ok I am using a bluetooth headset that came with a game of mine, all I know is it is playstation, and have used it for month's well before I got a storm. I was able to use it with my Motorola Q9M to take calls, listen to music, and listen to audio from Video's but for some reason I can't listen to music or listen to audio from video's on my Storm. Is there a setting I need to set for this? I looked through blackberry's site and didn't see anything.

If this is on the forums I am sorry but I did not see it in the search I did.

Thanks for responses to this issue.
    12-23-08 06:57 AM
    Ok I am using a bluetooth headset that came with a game of mine, all I know is it is playstation, and have used it for month's well before I got a storm. I was able to use it with my Motorola Q9M to take calls, listen to music, and listen to audio from Video's but for some reason I can't listen to music or listen to audio from video's on my Storm. Is there a setting I need to set for this? I looked through blackberry's site and didn't see anything.

If this is on the forums I am sorry but I did not see it in the search I did.

Thanks for responses to this issue.
    Obvious question but have you tried pairing them first? I work with computers and you'd be surprised how many folks forget to check the plug before calling to tell me their computer doesn't work.
    12-23-08 07:17 AM
    Oh yea, paired and everything. I can get calls and can hear through the headset just not audio from music or video.
    12-23-08 07:24 AM
    it needs to be a STEREO bluetooth headset..they are different than your basic ones for talking.

that is the reason why you cant hear through your current...

search the forums...theres suggestions for good bluetooth headphones
    12-23-08 07:28 AM
    Prob because the headset is not A2DP
    12-23-08 07:28 AM
    Hi,

i have the same problem as shadowborne and have been trying to play music though a paired bluetooth connection.

Does anyone know how to play the music thougth a mono headset or switch the storm to a mono transmission? I am quite hard of hearing and have a very expensive piece of kit to link a mobile to my hearing aid so quite reluctant to buy anything new.

Thanks

Tom
    12-23-08 09:34 AM
    Go to Options/Bluetooth. Hit the menu key, go to bluetooth options. There a are a number of options in there. One of them is Audio Source. Try that.
    12-23-08 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD