I think I have lost my mind... This morning buried deep in the menus somewhere, I found the option to change the number of rows of applications on the opening screen from two to three, however now I would like to change it back to two. For the life of me, now I cannot find where I found that setting so that I can change it back. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
    12-06-08 08:36 PM
    go to the home screen and then click the black berry button and then click options, and its right there
    12-06-08 08:39 PM
    Go to your home screen hit the BB key twice and choose options. Change Set Homescreen Layout to whichever you like.
    12-06-08 08:40 PM
    go to the home screen and then click the black berry button and then click options, and its right there
    Thank you - I knew I would fill silly!
    12-06-08 08:42 PM
    on mine for some reason once I hit options it doens't open that menu.. I have to do a battery pull to be able to get into the options menu. After I select it once I can't open it after that.
    12-07-08 11:04 AM
    on mine for some reason once I hit options it doens't open that menu.. I have to do a battery pull to be able to get into the options menu. After I select it once I can't open it after that.
    I'm having the same problem...only a battery pull will allow me access the option screen after having accessed once before.
    12-07-08 09:28 PM
    I'm having to complete a battery pull to access that as well. I don't think I had to with .65.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD