Anyone know how I can transfer the service books from my Curve over to my Storm?
    11-25-08 01:16 AM
    You have 1200+ posts and don't know what service books are? Have you been lurkin or something?
    11-25-08 01:23 AM
    Anyone know how I can transfer the service books from my Curve over to my Storm?
    You need to use BB Desktop Manager & use the transfer to a new device module. (its on the left side of the screen in the Desktop Manager Main Menu Software) just follow the directions there, its REALLY simple to do.
    11-25-08 01:27 AM
    You need to use BB Desktop Manager & use the transfer to a new device module. (its on the left side of the screen in the Desktop Manager Main Menu Software) just follow the directions there, its REALLY simple to do.
    Anyone ever tell you that you look like the C.S.I NY cast member? Danny is his show name I believe.
    11-25-08 01:29 AM
    Any way to do it on a Mac?
    11-25-08 01:31 AM
    Any way to do it on a Mac?
    Nope, sorry luv. Unless you use VmWare or Parallels & XP or Vista.
    11-25-08 01:38 AM
    Anyone ever tell you that you look like the C.S.I NY cast member? Danny is his show name I believe.
    Lol his name is Carmine Giovinazzo & I just happen to have the biggest crush on him. and YES he is on CSI NY.
    11-25-08 01:39 AM
    Can you not go into the Verizon BIS site (assuming you are BIS), change your device and send them from there?
    11-25-08 01:40 AM
    Can you not go into the Verizon BIS site (assuming you are BIS), change your device and send them from there?
    OMG I am so sleepy I forgot all about that. YES he should be able to do that. I was thinking he wanted to transfer EVERYTHING including service books to his new Storm.
    11-25-08 01:44 AM
    Lol his name is Carmine Giovinazzo & I just happen to have the biggest crush on him. and YES he is on CSI NY.
    Is that him or you in your avatar? I am sleepy too and can't really tell.

*I went the Verizon's BIS site and did it from there. Registered all three email accounts and had it up and running in no time.
    11-25-08 01:46 AM
    thanks guys, I was trying to get the service books from my TMo account.
    11-25-08 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD