After installing 5.0.0.713, I noticed I had no calendar icon anywhere. I looked in all of my folders and made sure it wasn't hidden. I resent service books and that didn't restore the icon. Any thoughts would be helpful.
    I have searched the forums and haven't found anything I haven't tried already. Do i need to reinstall? (blah!)

**Fixed service book issue in original post but didn't restore icon.**
    Last edited by jonkjon; 06-15-10 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Fixed service book issue in original post but didn't restore icon.
    06-15-10 04:07 PM
    I would reinstall it again. WIpe and reinstall the .713 as the calendar is in the core apps and should be there. I don't think you can even shrink it out wit SAOS. Have you pulled the battery several times?
    06-15-10 07:36 PM
    are you using a theme.
    Try going to default and see if its there then change back see if that helps.
    I have the hybrid theme on mine and it shows up.
    like the last poster said i'd try several battery pulls also.
    06-15-10 07:41 PM
    Do you use any calendar apps such as simple calendar, Smart Calendar, etc?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 09:37 PM
    Do you use any calendar apps such as simple calendar, Smart Calendar, etc?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks...this turned out to be due to the AppCalendarIcon from Toysoft. This app didn't replace the calendar icon initially but apparently it caused a conflict with the default calendar icon when i installed the .713 os. I uninstalled it and the default icon returned. I haven't reinstalled AppCalendarIcon.
    Thanks for all the great suggestions and help.
    06-16-10 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD