on bbdm in the bottom left corner under server status it says unavailable and i am wondering how to fix this problem

thanks
    05-31-09 01:31 PM
    Does it make it so you can't backup, restore, run app loader or anything else? I've wondered the same thing but it doesn't affect performance for me. I wonder if it could be the difference between habing a BIS or a BES account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 01:34 PM
    Does it make it so you can't backup, restore, run app loader or anything else? I've wondered the same thing but it doesn't affect performance for me. I wonder if it could be the difference between habing a BIS or a BES account.

I do believe that is for BES users. It hasn't affected me in any way, either.
    05-31-09 01:37 PM
    I do believe that is for BES users. It hasn't affected me in any way, either.
    Hmmm... I'm not on BES and mine shows "Online", think it has more to do with Email Settings but not too certain.
    05-31-09 01:46 PM
    no everything seems to be working fine it worked the first time i plugged it up but not since
    05-31-09 01:47 PM
    Hmmm... I'm not on BES and mine shows "Online", think it has more to do with Email Settings but not too certain.
    I'm on BIS and mine always shows unavailable.

05-31-09 01:49 PM
    I'm on BIS and mine always shows unavailable.

Not sure what to tell ya. As mentioned, I'm also on BIS and it's always shown Online >shrug< .
    05-31-09 02:06 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Server status is unavailable. Sadness = (
    05-31-09 03:12 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Server status is unavailable. Sadness = (
    Doesn't seem to be an issue if online or unavailable, everything seems to work (back-up, sync, etc) either way. Just ignore it .
    05-31-09 03:20 PM
    now its telling me I can't upgrade because im on BES. I could have sworn I was on BIS. Its my personal phone, not through a company. Arrrrgh.
    05-31-09 03:26 PM
    Seperate issue. Look in the Storm OS sub-forum, there's already a half-dozen or so threads about that.
    05-31-09 03:31 PM
    Checking around, thank ya = )
    05-31-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD