02-15-09 06:03 PM
110 ... 345
tools
    This email was mangled by my Blackberry Storm...
    02-15-09 02:24 PM
    Sent from a Blackberry Storm
    02-15-09 02:35 PM
    I'm going to have to change the signature, I have just been lazy. I'm in grad school and we have a list serv that goes out to my entire cohort. I replied to an email that was sent out from one of the professors but it was sent to the entire list serv instead of my professor.

A few moments later I get email responses saying... "So Chris, did you send that from your Verizon Wireless BlackBerry?"

I felt a little dumb

I do like "Sent from my BlackBerry Storm" or "Via BlackBerry Storm" I wouldn't mind advertising it a device I'm proud of lol.
    02-15-09 03:44 PM
    "Sent via VZN Wireless"

This sig let's the addressee know that I thought enough of them to email or send reply immediately from my mobile device...without any sense of wanting them to think I was one of those BB Storm snobs...besides, most people that don't have a BB Storm don't really care what type of phone you have!
    02-15-09 04:39 PM
    Being a snob never crossed my mind. Just like Sailmaker, I like to promote a fabulous device that I love.

Hopefully, more people will join us and buy the Storm. It will bring in more revenue to BB and therefore, they will spend more R&D money on the Storm to make it better. It will then come back to benefit us.

Cause and effect my friend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 05:07 PM
    mine says "Sent from My Bkakbrrry Syorm
    ROFL!!! that is awesome!!!
    02-15-09 05:08 PM
    mine either says
    "love, patches
    sent from my bad a** mobile command post"

or

"Sent from my blackberry"

depending on which email account im using, work or email. just don't mix 'em up, eh?
    02-15-09 05:08 PM
    Call me stupid, but I never realized I could change that. I just did yesterday. Put my Business info on there as well as "sent from my BlackBerry Storm"
    02-15-09 05:26 PM
    Changed mine to the same thing thats below this post...
    |
    |
    V
    02-15-09 05:31 PM
    Mine says "what if the hokie pokie is what its all about?"
    02-15-09 06:03 PM
110 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD