Ahhhh...... Hahahaha, now I get it....
    see, that's how low my interest in the Iphone is... I do not even know anything about it just because it is from Apple... I so hate that company. Utterly. Inside out...
    02-10-09 11:06 AM
    I put my official business signature

Stephen XXXXXXX
    Executive Director
    Schuylkill Valley EMS
    (610) 926-XXXX Office Ext. 11
    (610) 587-XXXX Cell
    SCHUYLKILL VALLEY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES (OFFICIAL WEBSITE)

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
    intended for a specific individual and purpose and is protected by law. If
    you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by
    reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any
    disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
    action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
    check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender
    accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
    email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
    as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
    or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
    liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
    arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
    02-10-09 11:10 AM
    I actually would kind of like an app to tell me where I parked my car, though. A friend and I went to the 3rd St. Promenade once, and there are a BUNCH of parking structures there that all look exactly the same except for the numbering on the inside. We didn't realize this when we initially parked, so we walked all over the place and in and out of different garages trying to find the car- until it occurred to me to point out that maybe the number of the structure we needed was on the ticket we retained. It was, but that didn't help us find it (we were given bogus directions to the structure twice before we found it). I think it took 30 minutes of searching to find the car. In very rare cases like this, that would be a nice thing to have.

Funny part: friend had a Jesus Phone, but no "Dude, Where's My Car?" app. WHAT NOW?!

So I don't know about COMPLETELY "useless", but I still think the iPhone is a toy, and I love making fun of it. Moar sigs plz.
    02-10-09 11:10 AM
    I have Sent from BlackBerry with the BB logo on each side of the signature...
    02-10-09 11:13 AM
    He's making fun of the iPhone and its pointless apps
    There is an app called ifart that has sold about 350,000. Guess what it does...

sorry that was off topic
    02-10-09 11:15 AM
    I actually would kind of like an app to tell me where I parked my car, though. A friend and I went to the 3rd St. Promenade once, and there are a BUNCH of parking structures there that all look exactly the same except for the numbering on the inside. We didn't realize this when we initially parked, so we walked all over the place and in and out of different garages trying to find the car- until it occurred to me to point out that maybe the number of the structure we needed was on the ticket we retained. It was, but that didn't help us find it (we were given bogus directions to the structure twice before we found it). I think it took 30 minutes of searching to find the car. In very rare cases like this, that would be a nice thing to have.

Funny part: friend had a Jesus Phone, but no "Dude, Where's My Car?" app. WHAT NOW?!

So I don't know about COMPLETELY "useless", but I still think the iPhone is a toy, and I love making fun of it. Moar sigs plz.

Ok.. they're not all bad. However, I LOVE ripping on the iphone. I wish I could make my own app commerical. - Need a pickup line? There's an app for that. Need to know how to get out of your mother's basement? There's an app for that.

Need to make a phone call in a rural area? You're screwed. Here's where you parked your car.
    02-10-09 11:15 AM
    I have Sent from BlackBerry with the BB logo on each side of the signature...
    Oooh... the BB logo exists as a dingbat or what?

Ok.. they're not all bad. However, I LOVE ripping on the iphone. I wish I could make my own app commerical. - Need a pickup line? There's an app for that. Need to know how to get out of your mother's basement? There's an app for that.

Need to make a phone call in a rural area? You're screwed. Here's where you parked your car.
    ROFL. I hope I get the opportunity to do something like that as a project in school (studying communications with an emphasis on marketing). It would be lultastic.
    Last edited by Laren; 02-10-09 at 11:18 AM.
    02-10-09 11:16 AM
    "Sent from my VZW CrackBerry Storm"

As to the parking spot thing, Nav4All has a function that will remember your spot.

edit: hey! 100th post!
    02-10-09 11:16 AM
    Has anyone tried using HTML codes "<FONT COLOR="red"> Red text </FONT>" ?
    02-10-09 11:29 AM
    I set mine to:
    "sent from my eyePhone"

Only one person has caught it so far.
    02-10-09 11:45 AM
    forgive my ignorance but what does this do? can i the color and font of my sig? if so, how do i do that?
    02-10-09 11:50 AM
    Oooh... the BB logo exists as a dingbat or what?

ROFL. I hope I get the opportunity to do something like that as a project in school (studying communications with an emphasis on marketing). It would be lultastic.
    They are BB symbols and there is lots of different ones, you copy and paste these in your auto text. Here is a thread on BB symbols, i just copied and pasted the BB symbol and went to my BIS page and pasted them, works just fine http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/let...ght=bb+symbols
    02-10-09 11:58 AM
    I changed mine to:

"Sent via Blackberry"

The last thing I need is a business contact wanting me to send them a 10mb file, like a catalog or something. The fact that I'm responding in my "off" time alone should show that I'm pressing to take care of any needs that may arise.
    02-10-09 12:06 PM
    Changed mine to a footer with my company contact information. My daughter is really annoyed with having at the bottom of her e-mails, but won't the time to get rid of it.
    02-10-09 12:17 PM
    Nope. didn't work for me.
    02-10-09 12:34 PM
    Originally Posted by fastfinger View Post

forgive my ignorance but what does this do? can i the color and font of my sig? if so, how do i do that?
    HTML didn't work for me and caused a problem. trying a battery pull now to see if I can regain access.
    02-10-09 12:41 PM
    Has anyone noticed that when you reply to certain e-mails that the signature is not right below what you typed but is below all the previous e-mail info that you replied to??

It doesn't happen to all of the e-mails just some.

Is there a way to fix this?
    02-10-09 01:00 PM
    Has anyone noticed that when you reply to certain e-mails that the signature is not right below what you typed but is below all the previous e-mail info that you replied to??

It doesn't happen to all of the e-mails just some.

Is there a way to fix this?
    Yes, log into your carrier's BIS page and where you edit the signature, hit enter and leave a space, then type the signature of your choice...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 01:05 PM
    mine says "Sent from My Bkakbrrry Syorm
    02-10-09 01:52 PM
    Changed mine to Seacrest Out
    02-10-09 02:31 PM
    Yes, log into your carrier's BIS page and where you edit the signature, hit enter and leave a space, then type the signature of your choice...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Thanks for this information. I will go try it out!

BTW mine says "sent from my Blackberry Storm!!!"
    02-10-09 02:40 PM
    No html tags allowed. Tried it also, no luck.
    02-10-09 02:45 PM
    "Because I won't buy my french fries from a vending machine."

To explain: There are many ignorant/dumb people in this world and they have to do something to contribute to society.
    02-13-09 11:49 AM
    Since an entire page managed to go by without anyone answering my question, I'll answer it.

For those who are unsuccessful logging in from your computer, you need to establish a username first by accessing the BIS page from your phone. With a username in place, then you can alter settings on the computer.
    02-13-09 11:59 AM
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Storm.

I just changed it to that one. I don't get the excuse the spelling errors, isn't that what spell check is for?
    02-13-09 12:17 PM
110 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD