I am a brand new Blackberry user (with the Storm). I know I used to always get e-mails from Blackberry users with the tagline at the end of the e-mail that said "Sent from my Blackberry" or something similar.

I was wondering if there was some way to get rid of that message ... part of responding remotely is that the other person doesn't know if I am in my office or remote ... but with that tagline it is obvious.

I tried searching, but couldn't find it ... I'm sure this is something that was pry addressed in the very first Blackberry ever ... but, I'm a noob.

So forgive my ignorance on this simple front.
    05-21-09 12:37 AM
    I wanted to ask the same thing. My friend complains that when I send emails he sees it, and he doesn't like it he tells me to take it off..(he has an iphone lol)

He told me it should be somewhere in the options or whatever, i looked but cant find anything.
    05-21-09 12:42 AM
    Login to your carrier's BIS site. From there, you can edit things about your email accounts, one of them being the signature. It's pretty easy and straight forward. Just click on the edit button next to the appropriate account. On the next page that pops up, you're able to edit your sig and save it.
    05-21-09 12:45 AM
    Thanks Savio. Again, forgive my ignorance ... BIS ... I know BES is Blackberry Enterprise Serve ... so guessing BIS is Blackberry Individual Server? I am with Verizon ... so do I just sign in to Verizon.com and access via that? It is my work e-mail through a POP3 account ...

I signed into Verizon.com but I don't see anything in there to change that.

Thanks for your help!
    05-21-09 01:03 AM
    Nope its easier than that sa

Go into your email settings folder
    It will "connect to email settings"
    From there click your email address and you can go to edit signature. Remember to put in your password where it asks.
    And click save ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD