Anyone else experiencing this? When I text somebody and tap the BB button twice to send the message, it sticks on that send screen for almost 10 seconds before it slides itself back to the SMS menu. I've tried a couple of battery pulls but it hasnt helped it. Is anyone experiencing this/know why this is going on?
    02-25-09 12:54 AM
    Hmm.. I've been sending txt all night with .109 and I having been having that issue. What apps do you have running?
    02-25-09 01:03 AM
    Hmm.. I've been sending txt all night with .109 and I having been having that issue. What apps do you have running?
    Nothing running at the moment, but I have googlemaps, Stormsketch, guitar tuner, poynt, tiltris, lightsaber and youtube. I've always had those and havent seemed to have a problem with the sending lag.
    02-25-09 01:13 AM
    I have had this problem since running the .106 hybrid. Its so annoying. I actually thought it was just me. Hm. Do you think do a clean install would fix this?
    02-25-09 01:57 AM
    I have had this problem since running the .106 hybrid. Its so annoying. I actually thought it was just me. Hm. Do you think do a clean install would fix this?
    It's happened to me since the .106 hybrid as well! Thats when it started. Could it maybe be linked to that?
    02-25-09 02:07 AM
    Have you tried a hard battery pull? Meaning physically taking the battery out not an app like quickpull...I was getting lot of spinning dials when I first loaded the OS. Everything I opened always showed the hourglass. Did the battery pull and everything is all better. Though hav. To try thecamera now since it was pretty slow earlier the typing lag is still in the browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 02:15 AM
    Have you tried a hard battery pull? Meaning physically taking the battery out not an app like quickpull...I was getting lot of spinning dials when I first loaded the OS. Everything I opened always showed the hourglass. Did the battery pull and everything is all better. Though hav. To try thecamera now since it was pretty slow earlier the typing lag is still in the browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tried a hard pull as well. No dice
    02-25-09 02:18 AM
    running .109 since it leaked on here, and no problems to speak of in regards to text lag. try a clean install and/or battery pull to see if that helps.
    02-25-09 02:18 AM
    Sigh. I dont want to resort to a clean wipe/install. Guess I have no choice though. I've tried enough hard resets/soft resets.
    02-25-09 02:43 AM
    any app that hides youre photos
    02-25-09 04:02 AM
    Anyone have any last minute solutions before I wipe?
    02-25-09 01:28 PM
    Anyone have any last minute solutions before I wipe?

How did it go after you wiped? did it clear the problem?
    02-25-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD