i am trying to send my storm pictures from my macbook via bluetooth. is this possible ? if so how?
    11-29-08 05:35 PM
    I dont think its possible. I have tried the same thing but get an error message every time. It says that the device doesnt support it or something like that.
    11-29-08 05:44 PM
    yeah thats what i get, but the device shows it can support it in the options
    11-29-08 05:45 PM
    Really? Well, maybe VZW disabled it or something. Same thing happened with my 8330.
    11-29-08 05:49 PM
    That's Verizon and their draconian crippling on phones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 05:49 PM
    I have sent pictures from my storm to my buddies phone just fine. I have yet to try to transfer to pc/mac yet. I'm going to assume you have already paired the two (please tell me you have) try sending a smaller file size.
    11-29-08 05:52 PM
    unless i am doing something wrong. i was hoping to be able to send pics and music via bluetooth. i am a newbie so please let me know if you figure it out
    11-29-08 06:10 PM
    I was able to send pictures from the Storm to my laptop by enabling PIM Item transfer. I have not been able to go the other direction as my laptop is too smart and knows a file is not PIM data. OBEX is not enabled.
    12-01-08 01:39 PM
    after your devices are paired, go to the media app then pictures, and in the menu you should be able to select "receive using bluetooth"
    12-01-08 01:51 PM
    Aggie you are everywhere . . just saw the response on EB. This works great! Thanks
    12-01-08 02:16 PM
    I was able to send pictures from the Storm to my laptop by enabling PIM Item transfer. I have not been able to go the other direction as my laptop is too smart and knows a file is not PIM data. OBEX is not enabled.
    What's PIM?
    12-01-08 04:57 PM
    just go into the media folder on the bb then select menu receive file via bluetooth. The bb should say waiting. After on the pc or mac right click/or hold control on the file and select send to bluetooth device.

you'll get prompted on the blackberry to accept and receive.
    12-01-08 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD