Is there any way to send files through bluetooth? for instance, if I took a picture on my storm, could i send the picture to my computer via bluetooth? Or could i send a picture from my computer, to my storm?

I could do this with my other phones(Voyager, En-V, etc)
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 11-27-08 at 04:16 PM.
    11-24-08 10:30 PM
    Can anyone help me with this?
    11-27-08 04:16 PM
    Yes, pair the phone and computer together. If you're sending from the PC to phone, make sure you go and select receive using bluetooth on the phone first and then send from your PC.
    11-27-08 04:18 PM
    I'm not familiar with the Storm but Atang should be correct. Just to elaborate once paired go to your Media icon and press Menu then select Receive Using Bluetooth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 04:23 PM
    Ok, cool. How about sending pictures from my phone to my computer? I have my Storm paired to my MacBookPro. Should I have them paired, and than go to my pictures on my Storm and send them via bluetooth? is there an option for that?

thanks for the help guys!
    11-27-08 04:27 PM
    Ok, cool. How about sending pictures from my phone to my computer? I have my Storm paired to my MacBookPro. Should I have them paired, and than go to my pictures on my Storm and send them via bluetooth? is there an option for that?

thanks for the help guys!
    Yes, pair the BB to the Mac. Select the picture you want to send and select send using bluetooth.
    11-27-08 04:31 PM
    We may need someone else with a Storm to confirm but I see no reason why it would not work the other way round. Again with the device paired navigate to the file you wish to send and press Menu, there should be an option "send via bluetooth"

11-27-08 04:31 PM
    I have a Storm and I've sent files both ways!
    11-27-08 04:32 PM
    I got it. thanks guys! I just tried sending both ways and it worked perfectly and, fast transfer too!!
    11-27-08 04:40 PM
    I have a Storm and I've sent files both ways!
    Sorry atang , couldn't tell as I'm on wap.

11-27-08 04:40 PM
    Sorry atang , couldn't tell as I'm on wap.

No problem!
    11-27-08 04:41 PM
    I got it. thanks guys! I just tried sending both ways and it worked perfectly and, fast transfer too!!
    Glad you've got it now! Enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving!
    11-27-08 04:42 PM
    thanks for all the help... and happy thanksgiving to you as well!
    11-27-08 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD