I got my replacement storm *brand new in retail box* Can someone tell me how long I have to send the old one back, what all I have to include in the box when I send it back, or can I just take the original back to the store?
    12-07-08 05:17 PM
    they didn't send you anything with instructions on what to do?
    12-07-08 05:24 PM
    Yeah normally you supposed to return in the package they used, and I think you have 10 days but I may be wrong.
    12-07-08 05:26 PM
    you have to return what ever came in the new package. If it came with everything then you have to return everything. There is a shipping label in the box just put it on the box tape it up and ship it out. The postage is already paid for. Although some people have returned their to the store so I'm not sure. There isn't really a time frame you have, if you don't ship it within a month they will just put a 500$ charge on your bill.
    12-07-08 05:27 PM
    You have 10 days to return it or you will be charged full retail. You can't take it to the store because there is different inventory. Send everything back with the phone.
    12-07-08 05:27 PM
    thx for the help ya for some reason the only thing they included was the prepaid shipping labels. One of my friends had to get a new one and he just faxed me his instructions. It says something about including original purchase reciept do I need to do this? Hopefully I can find the damn thing
    12-07-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD