I am new BB user. I have been having battery problems - a full charge does not last more than a day with not much unusual activity on the phone (previous post ID - 1732382)

I notice that the arrow on the top right-hand corner shows constant activity like my BB is trying to download / upload something. I don't have anything running other than BES and BIS. No other sync'ing going on. Under BES - in the folder re-direction, I only have my INBOX selected. I see this ridiculously paced activity even when I am not receiving any mails. What could it be doing??

I am beginning to wonder if this is the reason that battery life is much much lesser than what Verizon claims on their website.

My old Treo 700W, with Activesync - which is supposed to be a bigger battery drain since it is polling, held its charge with same activity for over 2 days. Is it too early to be disappointed with the BB battery life.

Oh, BTW - I have already searched the threads, and implemented every last suggestion to save battery life.
    02-24-09 11:19 PM
    What apps do you have installed?
    02-24-09 11:24 PM
    What apps do you have installed?
    The only app I have installed which uses data os Google Sync. But that is set to manual sync. I haven't installed any of the IM apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD