If I am talking to someone on GoogleTalk from my Storm the gray paper clip icon for "send a file" is grayed out and not clickable.

If I go to media player on the Storm and select a picture or a video and then select BBbutton and then "send as GoogleTalk" I get a popup that says "! No GoogleTalk contacts available"

Is there a way to change this option and be able to send and share files using Google Talk on the Storm?
    12-18-08 09:21 PM
    Bump. Can anyone help on this?
    12-19-08 08:32 PM
    same problem! I can only send to one contact who is using a blackberry, but people on computers I cannot send to.
    02-25-09 07:38 PM
    Swap it! Encrypt it! is the fast and cheapest way to send files between mobile devices (iPhone, Black Berries etc). There's no membership or sign up required and they even let you send small files for free!

Instead of paying my phone company to send small files I just use swap it! Encrypt it! it's free service and save myself money!

If I am talking to someone on GoogleTalk from my Storm the gray paper clip icon for "send a file" is grayed out and not clickable.

If I go to media player on the Storm and select a picture or a video and then select BBbutton and then "send as GoogleTalk" I get a popup that says "! No GoogleTalk contacts available"

Is there a way to change this option and be able to send and share files using Google Talk on the Storm?
    03-12-09 01:44 AM
    the greyed out paper clip is when someone is using gmail.com or something besides the actual gtalk client .. ive been able to send files to many people who are on a computer but only when they are logged into the gtalk client.
    03-12-09 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD