Since I can't post in the Marketplace forum, I guess I'll try my luck here. If any of you have read my posts before (usually in the rants forum) you'll know I'm not very happy with my Storm. I've decided touch screens aren't for me. I'm still a new member and would like to sell my Storm before I reach 100 posts.

Anyway, I imagine this'll get deleted but I know there are people out there looking for a Storm and I wanted to give my fellow crackberry users a chance.

Item Description : Blackberry Storm 9530 UNLOCKED
    Price : $475 or willing to trade (see below)
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Everything and box and silicone case
    Item location : Corvallis, Oregon
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays, willing to deliver if within 2 hours of Corvallis, Oregon
    Payment Options : Paypal, secure credit card payment through my parents' business, or trade
    Contact Info : calebgcornelius@gmail.com

Additional info: Decided the Storm just isn't for me. Willing to trade for an Xbox360 Elite.

Sorry for the fraudulent activity on the marketplace forum! And sorry to resort to posting here.
    02-18-09 11:50 PM
    How do you make the connection/jump between a BlackBerry Storm and an XBox Elite? Kind of a left turn at a red light there if you ask me...
    02-19-09 12:07 AM
    Since I can't post in the Marketplace forum, I guess I'll try my luck here. If any of you have read my posts before (usually in the rants forum) you'll know I'm not very happy with my Storm. I've decided touch screens aren't for me. I'm still a new member and would like to sell my Storm before I reach 100 posts.
    what's so important about 100 posts??? kind of confused here

why can't you post in the market place forum?

How long have you had the phone? might still be able to exchange it for somethin else
    02-19-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD