I am looking to sell my Storm 9530, most likely on eBay. I'm not a huge eBay seller, and I've never sold a cell phone before. So, does anyone have any tips?

Basically, I'm just looking for suggestions to help me get the most money for my phone. It's in excellent condition, and the only included accessory I might not be able to give up is the 8GB memory card that I've used many times for pictures. I can even throw in a Blackberry-branded case and charger.

I've seen a lot of talk about "clean ESN's," and "unlocking." I'm willing to do whatever it takes to sell the phone for a decent profit.

Thanksl in advance, any suggestions are welcome!
    05-28-09 02:43 AM
    I've sold several phones on eBay, but in no way am I claiming to be an expert. First, make sure you wipe the phone to clear the info. Second, take some clear pics of the phone to show detail. Be honest, if there a few small scratches, put that in the ad. If you kept your Verizon account in good standing there should be no problems with the ESN.

Have you already switched to a different device? If so, the ESN should be clear. If you haven't the ESN should be clear once you activate a different device on your account. If you haven't unlocked the phone it should not matter. All that means is that you are able to use the phone around the world. Hope this helps!
    05-28-09 02:55 AM
    Unlock it using that number from Verizon you can add about a $100 bucks for that
    05-28-09 03:17 AM
    If you've got everything that came in the box, make sure you mention that when you put it up on ebay. That will definitely help as well.
    05-28-09 10:57 AM
    I am looking to sell my Storm 9530, most likely on eBay. I'm not a huge eBay seller, and I've never sold a cell phone before. So, does anyone have any tips?

Basically, I'm just looking for suggestions to help me get the most money for my phone. It's in excellent condition, and the only included accessory I might not be able to give up is the 8GB memory card that I've used many times for pictures. I can even throw in a Blackberry-branded case and charger.

I've seen a lot of talk about "clean ESN's," and "unlocking." I'm willing to do whatever it takes to sell the phone for a decent profit.

Thanksl in advance, any suggestions are welcome!
    So your gonna pay someone to take your Storm for you? LOL!!!
    05-28-09 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD