Hi all,

I'm wondering how i should copy text using Select tool. Whenever i'm going to copy text, it's only one line being able to get selected where 9700 could copy multiple lines with select tool.

I just want to forward message to my friend, thought copy and paste will be easier and the only way.

Thanks.

BTW, just got into Blackberry world 2 days ago! First BB device ever.
    Last edited by JBoen; 05-04-10 at 09:21 PM.
    05-04-10 09:17 PM
    To forward a message tap on a word from it then hit the BB menu button then select forward to fwd as a text or forward as to fwd as an email, pin, etc.

To highlight simply use both fingers at the same time to select a bigger selection.

To help with the select tool and make it easier to use go to options->screen and keyboard. Go down to the last option and change that number to 1.

Hope this Info helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 09:37 PM
    Thanks and sorry Leecott,
    Probably i missed out telling something else. The messages i wanted to copy is BBMessenger messages. I tried copy chat but it's not what i wanted. I only want to copy certain part of messages to forward.
    05-04-10 10:27 PM
    The second part of my post shows you how to use the select tool. Just tap with 2 fingers over the area you want to select then use the selecter thingies to select the selected text you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 04:05 PM
    I got it now. Thanks mate!
    05-05-10 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD