Im looking to get something that will protect my storm a little better than just the leather case. Anyone have any truthful reviews on Innocase I vs Innocase II? I will aslo be getting the spring holster.
    03-21-09 10:24 AM
    I have the innocase II

I think number II is better since we don't have all those clips that number 1 has to hold the case together. Many many people who have number 1 have complained about the clips breaking off. Although number 1 has more protection for the upper top half of the phone, its the clips breaking off I would be worried about.

Number II has a better design where it only has one clip that hold the case together. It fits good, feels good and looks better then number 1.

I did get the holster to go with the case but I'm on my second case so far as the finish keeps rubbing off all the way down to the black plastic from being in the holster. Seido sent me out a replacement case and holster, and in one day the finish of the case has wore off again on the edges.
    03-21-09 10:30 AM
    I was in the market for an innocase too but eventually decided to go with the Innocase II due to the reasons above. It seems like it's easier to take apart than the Innocase I if necessary.

I haven't regretted going with Innocase II since I bought it.

It's such a nice design that it looks like it's factory. The top portion of the phone isn't covered like the Innocase I but I have a skin installed in that part plus I don't drop my phone
    03-21-09 10:37 AM
    Innocase II for sure i got it n love it
    03-21-09 10:42 AM
    Thank you guys for the responses so far.
    03-21-09 10:43 AM
    i really like the II, battery pulls are a pain with anycase but quick pull solved that
    03-21-09 10:53 AM
    well you prolly saw two reviews on here lately for the Innocase I.
    I posted one yesterday and I think it was pretty "truthful."
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sei...w-pics-187103/

Looks are subjective, so when someone tells you the vII looks better than the vI, that is THEIR opinion, of which they are entitled to, but I think the vI looks just as cool, it IS a personal preference.

But I can see how the surface will wear off over time, so that is a consideration.
    03-21-09 10:57 AM
    I am not a fan of the holsters, thats why i have a phone like the storm that i can slip in my shirt pocket. The silicon verizon skin that i had was ok but sticky in the pockets and offered little protection, i have the innocase II because i like the fact that it slides on to the phone and only has 2 clips, the problem with battery pulls is avoided simply by using quick pull, i am sure it has been mentioned hundreds of times in other threads, but ....like it was mentioned before its just a matter of personal taste when it comes to choosing Btwn I and II, i just didnt like the II's design.

Just my 2 cents
    03-21-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD