Hi everyone...I just ordered an Innocase II for the storm and I followed the directions on how to put the case on...when I got it on for the first time I noticed that the top right corner was bent. So there is a gap between the storm and the case. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Is my only option to return the case?

Thanks.
    02-24-09 06:39 PM
    I'd return it.
    02-24-09 06:41 PM
    Return it. If u try to bend it back in place it may snap then u can't return it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 06:44 PM
    Seidio has awesome customer service when it comes to this type of thing. They actually read these posts and will chime in when it has to do with the quality of their product.

I would contact them and return it.
    02-24-09 06:46 PM
    Thanks for everyone's comments. I was worried about bending it back in place...the case is great though and I can see why it gets such great reviews and I didn't even get to use it.
    02-24-09 06:53 PM
    I have this case since it came out...i also had the bottom piece crack and customer service was great. the only thing is they wanted me to send back my broken case and they would replace it....i didnt want the storm naked so i didnt send it back....all i wanted was a bottom piece to replace the broken one but they wanted to do a complete replacement....too much work!
    02-24-09 07:03 PM
    Why does it take these guys so long to process an order? ordered on the 21st still in the processing stage....
    02-24-09 10:36 PM
    Why does it take these guys so long to process an order? ordered on the 21st still in the processing stage....
    If you ordered direct from them, I'd call and check on it. I ordered on a Sunday p.m. and had in my hand by Thursday. Great customer service.
    02-25-09 06:26 AM
    If you ordered direct from them, I'd call and check on it. I ordered on a Sunday p.m. and had in my hand by Thursday. Great customer service.
    I'll second that, I ordered on a Thursday and had it Tuesday Morning. I didn't get back to the office till Friday to get it but that wasn't their problem. I would contact them.
    To the OP, I would contact them and return the case.
    02-25-09 07:04 AM
    Hi again everyone...I know that most of the time members of this forum have had great customer service with Seidio...but unfortunately this has not been as good for myself.

I called yesterday late morning central time and I talked to a woman that deals with the online store and she took my name, phone number, and order number and said that she would like to help me but that she was on the phone with another customer and said that she would call me back in ten minutes. I didn't hear from her for the rest of the day. That is ok...sometimes people get busy. So this morning I called again about 30 minutes after the office opened and I left a message with my name, phone number, and order number again. Still no return call.

My blood isn't boiling yet...but I would definitely say its simmering.

I'd love to hear any suggestions...I would just like to talk to them to order a new case so it comes soon and then send the damaged one back for a refund.
    02-26-09 01:32 PM
    Hi again everyone...I know that most of the time members of this forum have had great customer service with Seidio...but unfortunately this has not been as good for myself.

I called yesterday late morning central time and I talked to a woman that deals with the online store and she took my name, phone number, and order number and said that she would like to help me but that she was on the phone with another customer and said that she would call me back in ten minutes. I didn't hear from her for the rest of the day. That is ok...sometimes people get busy. So this morning I called again about 30 minutes after the office opened and I left a message with my name, phone number, and order number again. Still no return call.

My blood isn't boiling yet...but I would definitely say its simmering.

I'd love to hear any suggestions...I would just like to talk to them to order a new case so it comes soon and then send the damaged one back for a refund.
    wxologist,

I completely apologize for our lack of follow up. I know our reps are very busy, but there's no excuse for anyone not calling you back. I will get with our customer service manager to reiterate this.

Please email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,
    03-02-09 10:17 AM
    I ordered the Seidio Innocase II combo kit when it first came out. I tried it for 30 days. My mistake as the return policy is only 14 days. I had to remove it to cradle my Storm at night, and after a few times of doing this, I noticed that it was beginning to separate the chrome away from the phone. I installed and removed exactly as the directions stated. I sent a few emails, kept getting sent to other departments, and after a couple of weeks, got told it was too late to return it. My bad for not reading the return time-line more carefully, but for $50, you'd think it would work better and have a longer return period, just in case.

I won't order from there again.
    03-02-09 11:11 AM
    I ordered the Seidio Innocase II combo kit when it first came out. I tried it for 30 days. My mistake as the return policy is only 14 days. I had to remove it to cradle my Storm at night, and after a few times of doing this, I noticed that it was beginning to separate the chrome away from the phone. I installed and removed exactly as the directions stated. I sent a few emails, kept getting sent to other departments, and after a couple of weeks, got told it was too late to return it. My bad for not reading the return time-line more carefully, but for $50, you'd think it would work better and have a longer return period, just in case.

I won't order from there again.
    what do you mean about the chrome seperating away from the phone? Like the chrome was pealing off, or just the entire chrome coming compleatly off the storm??

regards to customer service, I had pretty good experiance with them so far. I wrote them an e-mail day before i brought my case, and the next day they wrote back and answered every question I had in detial. The same day i brought there case and have loved it since then!
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 03-02-09 at 11:37 AM.
    03-02-09 11:29 AM
    I love my case. I received it fairly quickly (didn't opt for expedited shipping) and it works as advertised. The material feels good in my hands and adds just the right amount of heft for easy handling. I was afraid I was going to drop my naked Storm--it's kind of slick. This material doesn't attract schmutz like make-up or dust. I've had mine for a few weeks and it looks pristine. I haven't tried to take it off for battery pulls. Well, I tried to remove the case once but couldn't. Thank heavens QuickPull works so well! If I ever completely brick the phone, I'm not sure how I will get the case off I'm keeping my fingers crossed! All in all, I'm very happy with it. I keep the phone in my purse in a phone pocket, so I can't say how it would do in a pocket or holster.
    03-02-09 12:58 PM
    I love my case. I received it fairly quickly (didn't opt for expedited shipping) and it works as advertised. The material feels good in my hands and adds just the right amount of heft for easy handling. I was afraid I was going to drop my naked Storm--it's kind of slick. This material doesn't attract schmutz like make-up or dust. I've had mine for a few weeks and it looks pristine. I haven't tried to take it off for battery pulls. Well, I tried to remove the case once but couldn't. Thank heavens QuickPull works so well! If I ever completely brick the phone, I'm not sure how I will get the case off I'm keeping my fingers crossed! All in all, I'm very happy with it. I keep the phone in my purse in a phone pocket, so I can't say how it would do in a pocket or holster.
    WOW.... 3 weeks without an actual battery pull, what os are you running, I have been good for a few days but not 3 weeks, Mine freezes when i try and play a movie trailer off Poyne and no way around a physical pull, if you are careful the case is really easy to remove just dont twist. But WOW 3 weeks, i am impressed.
    03-02-09 01:18 PM
    what do you mean about the chrome seperating away from the phone? Like the chrome was pealing off, or just the entire chrome coming compleatly off the storm??

regards to customer service, I had pretty good experiance with them so far. I wrote them an e-mail day before i brought my case, and the next day they wrote back and answered every question I had in detial. The same day i brought there case and have loved it since then!
    The space between the chrome piece and the phone. It was actually beginning to pull the chrome piece away from the phone after some use. This was even apparent when the case was on the phone.

I paid for expedited shipping and it took about 10 days to get it. Waste of money. Customer service replies were pretty good (within 2 days or so) until my return request went to the RMA department. They took a good week or more to answer my request; only to tell me no, because I'd exceeded the 14 day return policy.
    03-02-09 01:39 PM
    WOW.... 3 weeks without an actual battery pull, what os are you running, I have been good for a few days but not 3 weeks, Mine freezes when i try and play a movie trailer off Poyne and no way around a physical pull, if you are careful the case is really easy to remove just dont twist. But WOW 3 weeks, i am impressed.
    I'm running .75. I'm nervous about installing the leaked OSs, although it is so tempting to think that I might actually be able to use the camera as advertised, and that the screen may actually move from portrait to landscape before my clothes go out of style (or my dye-job grows out--whichever comes first). But, I'm one of those folks waiting, hoping, burning incense, for RIM to give us an official update. The QuickPull seems to be working as advertised and has gotten me out of trouble so far. I don't have lots of apps running (WeatherBug, viigo, etc.), so I'm not really pushing the phone all that hard at this point.
    03-02-09 01:43 PM
    If you do a search of seidio cases everyone says they have great customer service and everyone has to return the cases. WTF? There are literally hundreds of comments about the problems with the cases and they will send you another one at your expense but they will NOT change the design. They still can make an incredible profit with these small pieces of plastic if only 10% keep them. People don't care they keep singing the praises of seidio. You would think it is the stimulas package and obama.
    03-02-09 08:04 PM
    Got mine today... must say, im impressed.... for now.
    03-02-09 10:35 PM
    Have had mine a few weeks, got it off e-bay, gotta say its really nice compared to the cheap plastic ones they sell at Verizon on in the mall, not sure about the quality being better but the feel is much better and lined. just my 2 cents worth
    03-03-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD