I have a Seidio Innocase Hybrid on my Storm. I'm very unhappy with it... The amount of crap (lint etc) from being in my pocket that gets underneath the clear plastic top is just incredible.. I also have to do battery pulls atleast once a day and the case is very tough to get off.. And will probably break soon.

Kinda frustrated after dropping 25 bucks on the case.. Does anyone have any experience with the Innocase II, from the perspective that it doesn't cover the front, for crap to get in? and might come off easier for battery pulls?
    03-25-09 11:47 AM
    If you're doing that many Battery pulls you may want to investigate Quick Pull

Forgot to add I have the Innocase II but I also got the holster with it. I've only had it a week and Don't carry it in pants pocets enopugh to answer your question
    Last edited by Devlyn16; 03-25-09 at 12:08 PM.
    03-25-09 12:01 PM
    If you're doing that many Battery pulls you may want to investigate Quick Pull
    So I tried tool. Had two issues.

1) App only ran in compatibility mode

2) It actually wouldn't reset the device.. got error.. "Something went wrong. Aborting. Se device log for more details"

Update: It worked.. After i edited the security settings for the email application, mentioned elsewhere on the forum.
    Last edited by mgalin; 03-25-09 at 12:38 PM.
    03-25-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD