sorry if this has been posted before, but id like to take a quick second of your time to address another problem......
    a little known and often easily dismissed problem, the bk burger shots addiction. yeah you over there in the corner lying in the fetal position..... you know what im talking about, so listen up. im not proud of it, but they say that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. so, first things first.....
    my name is eddie and i have a problem. i have a burger shots monkey on my back. i have to have at least one box of those little gems everyday, or theres just no talking to me. so what do i do? how do i kick the habbit? or do i just continue to feed the addiction and pretend like all is well? also id like to know if they put the same kind of crack in the burger shots as they put in the storm.
    sorry for the random post (wait a sec.... no im not), im just doing my second weekly installment of totally random meaningless crap. but hey, it beats reading the same threads and answering the same questions over and over doesnt it? mods..... just do what youre gonna do.
    06-07-09 07:20 PM
    idk what to say...i'm not even gonna report this. i wanna see if it ever gets legs.
    06-07-09 08:06 PM
    sorry if this has been posted before, but id like to take a quick second of your time to address another problem......
    a little known and often easily dismissed problem, the bk burger shots addiction. yeah you over there in the corner lying in the fetal position..... you know what im talking about, so listen up. im not proud of it, but they say that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. so, first things first.....
    my name is eddie and i have a problem. i have a burger shots monkey on my back. i have to have at least one box of those little gems everyday, or theres just no talking to me. so what do i do? how do i kick the habbit? or do i just continue to feed the addiction and pretend like all is well? also id like to know if they put the same kind of crack in the burger shots as they put in the storm.
    sorry for the random post (wait a sec.... no im not), im just doing my second weekly installment of totally random meaningless crap. but hey, it beats reading the same threads and answering the same questions over and over doesnt it? mods..... just do what youre gonna do.
    You crazy 40-year-olds and your long winded, pointless stories.
    06-07-09 08:08 PM
    The only way to get rid of an addiction is to replace it with another. Buy a nice espresso machine.

Grey
    06-07-09 08:18 PM
    when i get bored with waiting for a leak, i practice shredding face melting solos on my gnarly axe.

or i garden a little.

either way its something else to do besides fret over the next leak or "zomfg my browser is missing after update, help!"
    06-07-09 08:34 PM
    when i get bored with waiting for a leak, i practice shredding face melting solos on my gnarly axe.

or i garden a little.

either way its something else to do besides fret over the next leak or "zomfg my browser is missing after update, help!"
    And when I get bored, I just reformat my hard drive. Ha ha ha ha ha!
    06-07-09 08:37 PM

or i garden a little.

That is a very interesting idea! I shall try it sometime.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 08:42 PM

or i garden a little.

u lost ur browser?!? maybe this'll help; http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/ hehe (sorry, i couldnt resist )
    06-07-09 09:59 PM
    u lost ur browser?!? maybe this'll help; http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/ hehe (sorry, i couldnt resist )
    i set 'em up, and you come right on in and knock 'em down...just like i planned.
    06-07-09 10:00 PM
    i set 'em up, and you come right on in and knock 'em down...just like i planned.
    muwahaha, i just "luv" those four words tho, "I Lost My Browser!!!" (i think MANY ppl already kno that muwahaha)
    06-07-09 10:02 PM
    a+ thread! would read again
    06-08-09 03:38 AM

So, what was the point of your thread again?
    06-08-09 06:15 AM
    the point of this thread is to be light hearted about stuff. so you totally missed it. you fail, sorry.

NEXT!
    06-08-09 09:56 AM
    Damn, I left my popcorn in my other pants! LOL
    06-08-09 09:58 AM
    Damn, I left my popcorn in my other pants! LOL
    sucks that VZW disables the popcorn making app in the pants you wore today. but then again, you had to jailbreak the other pants to even use all of your pockets.
    06-08-09 10:00 AM
    sucks that VZW disables the popcorn making app in the pants you wore today. but then again, you had to jailbreak the other pants to even use all of your pockets.
    I heard when you DO use all the pockets the zipper gets real slow
    06-08-09 10:10 AM
    ...when you DO use all the pockets the zipper gets real slow
    That's... what she said?
    06-08-09 12:21 PM
    this thread is funny
    06-08-09 12:27 PM
    That's... what she said?
    you are absolutely correct
    06-08-09 12:31 PM
    idk what to say...i'm not even gonna report this. i wanna see if it ever gets legs.
    Holy crap it did get legs. At least this weeks installment didn't end up at the bottom of the food chain like last weeks did. They moved last weeks all the way down to off topic. Probably because this one at least said storm somewhere in it lol.

06-08-09 01:07 PM

or i garden a little.

Oh and up until last year all my face melting shreds were done with a tennis racquet. And then came GH world tour with the wireless controllers. Its on now! Elohel.

06-08-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD