while other's are feeling defensive. I don't really get why, most of you haven't even used the phone yet so why be so apprehensive and depressed -- maybe you'll love it and think it's awesome.

As for those who keep saying it will be great, or wait for new software (and CX is excluded from this too) why do you keep saying that? You don't know it will or won't be, so why act as if you know .86 will fix everything.

Just tired of those people in both camps who are so worked up over a phone. It's one thing to be excited, but is this really going to change our lives? Even if it sucks, there's alot worse things going on in the world (have you seen the economy?)

Sorry for posting a rant, I'm just sick of seeing "Oh no, someone didn't like the phone, therefore I won't either" or "No the phone is awesome, great, amazing, but it just needs a software update to release it's greatness."

Flame away, I can take it
    11-20-08 09:48 AM
    I think that most people will be able to figure out for themselves whether or not they like or dislike the storm. IMO the real thing most people are sad about today....that they have to wait either 1 or 2 more days to have their beautiful storms in hand so they can test things out for THEMSELVES.
    OH & we treat the software upgrade like its solid gold schitt because we all know how software upgrades are handled. There's Beta's & then there's stable releases. We anxiously await those stable releases!!!
    11-20-08 09:56 AM
    That is the point of this forum... to talk about everything good bad and in between.

If you have an issue with people comparing a phone release to life itself then you are probably in the wrong place. Once the phone is released the conversation will turn to more useful things but until then it is all speculation and grandeur.
    11-20-08 09:59 AM
    I just can't believe the amount of posts taking place. I will post something and within 5 seconds it is 5th or 6th in the list already. It is annoying because it is just people seeming like they are trying to talk themselves back in to buying it. Just hang in there, and buy it tomorrow. If you don't like it, return it - you have 30 days!
    11-20-08 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD