alright, this is a bit strange.... I'd like some of you to also do this when your phone to see if its just me or happens to a few other people as well...

I never noticed until just a few days ago, but when I lock the phone, obviously the screen goes black which then acts like a pretty good mirror so when you look at it, you see your reflection pretty good. My only concern is that when I look into the mirror, not only do I see myself, but I see a darker shadow of what appears to be a human figurer on the upper half of the screen???? No matter which way I turn the phone, most everytime I look into the mirror on the phone there is that ghostly image on the upper left and side?

can some of you who do not mind, can you look into your mirror on the phone and see if you see what I am seeing?? don't know how that could be though since no matter how I turn the phone, its still in the same spot? This is really REALLY weird
    05-08-09 02:46 PM
    Very strange. Must be possesed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 02:55 PM
    I did that and the shadow demon almost ate me.
    sorry nothing there, maybe if you have a screen protector it is doing it?
    I am picturing all of the people testing this out right now! Ha ha ha ha ha! Great mental picture!!!
    05-08-09 02:56 PM
    um i hope this is a joke
    Its just the little guy inside your phone that turns the light on and off....
    hahahahahahahahahah!!!!
    05-08-09 02:58 PM
    Its just the little guy inside your phone that turns the light on and off....
    well that son of a b**tch tried to get me!

As soon as I find another little guy to put in there I'm gonna fire his azz!
    05-08-09 03:02 PM
    guys... seriously...this isnt a joke.. if I had another storm to look at besides mine at the moment I would know if its just my phone or not thats doing this... I do have a IS screen protector on, but can't see how thats to put off this image? Becuase by me looking at the phone, the image is always on the upper left, so when I turn the phone landscape and look at the phone, the image is there once again on the upper left hand side! I'm beginning to sence this is not a good thing...
    05-08-09 03:03 PM
    It's DEATH. He is coming for you. Hoped you lived your life the right way and you got no worries man.
    05-08-09 03:03 PM
    As long as it's not this guy, you should be fine.

http://www.badastronomy.com/pix/leni...urtain_440.jpg
    05-08-09 03:04 PM
    guys... seriously...this isnt a joke.. if I had another storm to look at besides mine at the moment I would know if its just my phone or not thats doing this... I do have a IS screen protector on, but can't see how thats to put off this image? Becuase by me looking at the phone, the image is always on the upper left, so when I turn the phone landscape and look at the phone, the image is there once again on the upper left hand side! I'm beginning to sence this is not a good thing...
    Oh, well in that case just post your address so we can all send you our phones for you to look into. You don't sound the least bit crazy so there is no reason for us to think that you'll try to keep our phones.
    05-08-09 03:04 PM
    Maybe screen image that doesn't fully vanish? Check what's in spot w/screen lit.
    05-08-09 03:05 PM
    Of course the little man isn't moving. Lie down under a large sheet of glass and see if you move around much!
    05-08-09 03:06 PM
    Does he look anything like this?

If not, you might want to go get checked out... if you're hallucinating, it could be a sign of a more serious condition.
    05-08-09 03:09 PM
    Hmm, sounds creeeepy
    05-08-09 03:11 PM
    Maybe you got a finger print on your screen protector when you were applying it ???
    05-08-09 03:12 PM
    alright, this is a bit strange.... I'd like some of you to also do this when your phone to see if its just me or happens to a few other people as well...

I never noticed until just a few days ago, but when I lock the phone, obviously the screen goes black which then acts like a pretty good mirror so when you look at it, you see your reflection pretty good. My only concern is that when I look into the mirror, not only do I see myself, but I see a darker shadow of what appears to be a human figurer on the upper half of the screen???? No matter which way I turn the phone, most everytime I look into the mirror on the phone there is that ghostly image on the upper left and side?

can some of you who do not mind, can you look into your mirror on the phone and see if you see what I am seeing?? don't know how that could be though since no matter how I turn the phone, its still in the same spot? This is really REALLY weird

BOO, did I scare you? hehe!
    05-08-09 03:14 PM
    What are you smoking?
    05-08-09 03:17 PM
    Does he look anything like this?

If not, you might want to go get checked out... if you're hallucinating, it could be a sign of a more serious condition.
    At least it's not lupus.
    05-08-09 03:19 PM
    I think your in the wrong forums. I think you want like abovetopsecret or something. Maybe call coast to coast am. BTW quit freaking out and get some air or something.

05-08-09 03:22 PM
    Oh THAT guy? That's the money you COULD be saving with geico :-P

05-08-09 03:24 PM
    The replies to this post are priceless. I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!!!
    05-08-09 03:25 PM
    I'm actually a vampire so my reflection doesn't show up at all.
    Sorry I couldn't help out.

05-08-09 03:27 PM
123 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD