...stations?

I did a search on flycast and only pulled up an Atlanta station which is not airing him live...if at all.

Anyone know of another city and station I can get it? Thanks.
    01-26-09 02:43 PM
    WSB-AM 750 Atlanta - News/Talk 750 WSB is Atlanta's news, weather and traffic station with entertaining and informative talk from Neal Boortz, Clark Howard, Sean Hannity and many more. Visit wsbradio.com.

Was the only newscast... But now he moved... no more Sean...
    01-26-09 02:52 PM
    Blah why would anyone want to hear or watch him that guy is a ****.

I dont listen to him but I do listen to clark howard here in Orlando and Clark comes on before he does. I use moodio.fm cause I can make custom station by getting the URL and using there website I can enter the url in there database, thats how I listen to my radio away from my radio. I got the launcher icon from Blackberry Launchers. Sorry man wish I could help more
    01-26-09 02:55 PM

Oh well. At least I can get Rush and Laura.

Surely they can get something with Sean going. That'd be pretty good for business, IMO, if I'm flycast.

thanks anyway.
    01-26-09 02:57 PM
    Ya I got KFI640.com on my moodio...
    Give me Rush and Dr. Laura...
    01-26-09 03:05 PM
    I was talking about Laura Ingram.
    01-26-09 03:10 PM
    I was talking about Laura Ingram.
    Ahh...
    I just know Dr. Laura comes after Rush on KFI 640...
    I don't like her... she tells people common sense lol... I don't get it.
    01-26-09 03:18 PM
    770 Am in NYC. WABC
    01-26-09 05:22 PM
    I agree with using moodio...my local station cuts off Hannity after 2hours, usually more than enough, but if I want more, moodio gives me WABC in New York where I can listen to all of them.
    01-26-09 05:22 PM
    [QUOTE=Raven2260;1507881]Blah why would anyone want to hear or watch him that guy is a ****.

Theres always one!!!!!
    01-27-09 01:46 AM
    ...this thread should be closed by a moderator.

Just sayin.
    01-27-09 02:10 AM
    Why should it be closed? Hannity is the man, and people want to try and listen to him. Better than those phonies Rachel Madcoe and Keith Overbite.

Just sayin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 03:17 AM
    Why should it be closed? Hannity is the man, and people want to try and listen to him. Better than those phonies Rachel Madcoe and Keith Overbite.

Just sayin.

Sean Hannity is a complete dumba$$!
    01-27-09 03:25 AM
    So say you. Your opinion. But you probably listen to that c_ _ t Rachel Maddow. My opinion. But OP didn't ask.

01-27-09 03:31 AM
    So say you. Your opinion. But you probably listen to that c_ _ t Rachel Maddow. My opinion. But OP didn't ask.

If you mean Dr. Rachel Maddow, (Rhodes Scholar) you would be correct.
    01-27-09 04:08 AM
    this is hilarious- didnt anyone ever tell you "never talk politics or religion with friends!"
    were all brothers and sisters in the "Crack" community!
    01-27-09 04:15 AM
    Sean Hannity
    01-27-09 04:55 AM
    If you mean Dr. Rachel Maddow, (Rhodes Scholar) you would be correct.
    Who cares at all if she's a Rhodes Scholar. Winning an Oxford scholarship does not mean that she isn't devoid of common sense, simple couth, and just a complete c _ _ t in general....
    01-27-09 02:45 PM

Wow.. nice choice of words. Shows how mature you are..

Yeah, I think this thread needs to be closed ASAP because people like this one can't help themselves from immature comments. I love Keith and Rachel..Hate Hannity and Rush who are complete idiots.. Does that change your opinion? No? Then there's no reason for this nonsense. We all have our opinions and we should all shut up about them when it comes to Politics or Religion. No one will ever change their opinion based on what a faceless crackberry poster said in a thread.

No one should have to see disrespectful comments like "c_ _t." Some people don't realize that there are ladies who read these forums.
    Last edited by tcp019; 01-27-09 at 03:23 PM.
    01-27-09 03:01 PM
    Wow.. nice choice of words. Shows how mature you are..

Yeah, I think this thread needs to be close ASAP because people like this one can't help themselves from immature comments. I love Keith and Rachel..Hate Hannity and Rush who are complete idiots.. Does that change your opinion? No? Then there's no reason for this nonsense. We all have our opinions and we should all shut up about them when it comes to Politics or Religion. No one will ever change their opinion based on what a faceless crackberry poster said in a thread.

No one should have to see disrespectful comments like "c_ _t." Some people don't realize that there are ladies who read these forums.

Waaahhhh. Go to Britain where your idol received her precious Rhodes Scholarship. Pretty much common vernacular. Plus that is one of the few words that describe the visceral revulsion I feel for her. Completely and disgustingly blindedly biased, with no sense of ethics in journalism whatsoever.
    Last edited by b51; 01-27-09 at 03:09 PM.
    01-27-09 03:05 PM
    Actually - I use the word quite often. From the NOFX song...

As in, "...Anne Couter is a Cu**ed Cu**!..."
    01-27-09 03:30 PM

Congratulations? I'm sure all the ladies are flattered when you use that word. Grow up.
    01-27-09 03:39 PM

I agree with you. Ann Coulter is one. Not neccessarily about the rest of your song. Some of it though.
    01-27-09 03:42 PM
    Not my song. NOFX. Does not refer to ladies. Anne Couter is barely human, let alone feminine anything.
    01-27-09 03:47 PM
    When I say I use it often - only in the song. I sing it quite often. Listen to the live version off of 'I heard they still suck live.' You'll sing too.
    01-27-09 03:49 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD