My family and friends love sending me all sorts of MMS msgs with video's and animated crazy stuff.. Anyhow I was wondering can I keep saving these in the "Saved Folder" or will it start to take up memory or space? Is there a way that I can maybe transfer or move these saved msgs to my SD card?

And if I can move them how do I go about doing that? Right now I have them saved in my MMS Saved File, can I make another file on the SD card? Also what is the largest SD Card I can slap in this thing?

Thanks guys
    05-17-10 02:50 PM
    I don't believe there is a way to save the messages to your card, but you can always just save the videos and gifs that are attached to the messages to your sd card. You can also leave the messages in tact and continue to save them to your phone's internal memory. It would take a ridiculous amount of messages to fill up your memory.

32GB is the largest supported size. These were just recently released but they are ridiculously priced. Stick with the 16GB cards.
    05-17-10 04:34 PM
    I don't believe there is a way to save the messages to your card, but you can always just save the videos and gifs that are attached to the messages to your sd card. You can also leave the messages in tact and continue to save them to your phone's internal memory. It would take a ridiculous amount of messages to fill up your memory.

32GB is the largest supported size. These were just recently released but they are ridiculously priced. Stick with the 16GB cards.
    Got it worked out thanks!
    05-17-10 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD