I was wondering if there were some sort of way to copy everything on my 4mb memory card to my 8mb memory card. I have things like photos, videos, music, Verizon Rhapsody songs, and Slacker stations cached on my 4 mb card. Id hate to have to start from scratch. Thanks for the help guys.
    01-26-09 04:31 PM
    Go buy a cheap Micro SD card unless you can find an adapter. The adapter will allow the Micro SD card to be used with a regular SD card reader. Then, just dump to your desktop, and then to your new larger capacity card.

Adapter:

01-26-09 05:18 PM
    Just saw this gadget in the CB store:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=9pcvsr7m

01-26-09 05:28 PM
    I was wondering if there were some sort of way to copy everything on my 4mb memory card to my 8mb memory card. I have things like photos, videos, music, Verizon Rhapsody songs, and Slacker stations cached on my 4 mb card. Id hate to have to start from scratch. Thanks for the help guys.
    You do not need to buy anything. Plug ur berry into your computer. Enable mass storage mode. Ensure the 4gb card is in the berry. Open your computer drive. Then you should see. Removable mass storage device blackberry. Go in and locate your pics etc. Copy them to your computer. Some where you can locate. Then insert your 8gb card into your berry and copy from your computer to your new 8gb card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 05:45 PM
    Thanks for the advice guys, its much appreciated.

I ran into a little problem though. I connected my media card to my computer and was able to open it up. I highlighted all the files on the card and attempted to copy them to my desktop. For some reason, none of the files copied and now I cant access any of the files on the media card. When I right click on it and check properties, it says that I have 4 GBs worth of media on the card, however when I open it, it shows that I have nothing. Anyone have this happen before? I hope I didnt lose everything.
    01-26-09 06:24 PM
    anyone? im starting to get real nervous. Its showing that I have stuff on the card but for some reason, I cant access or view it.
    01-26-09 07:03 PM
    One final bump before I give up all hope. I cant lose all my stuff!!!
    01-26-09 08:40 PM
    What operating system are you using on your computer?
    01-26-09 10:46 PM
    Im using Vista. Im so depressed, I have a feeling everything is gone. I just dont get why its telling me that there is 3.7 GBs of used space, and I cant see the stuff!
    01-27-09 04:39 PM
    bump, help me
    01-27-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD