Well thanks to me being impulsive and not reading directions or threads before I do things I almost seriously screwed up my Storm.

I got all the liquid into the gaps of the screen after applying the cover.

I did it in the dark, well there was a small light on but it was late at night and the light was dim, so I did not see the pieces of lint or dust or whatever on the screen before I applied the IS.

So not only do I have little pieces of dust or strings of lint underneath my 20 dollar screen protector, but I also noticed a short thin rainbow line at the bottom of the screen, almost like a streak. I'm slightly freaking out because I'm hoping it is not a crack in the screen and maybe just a defect in the IS or some mishap because of the way I installed it. The screen works fine though so hopefully its just the IS. Still not comfortable with it though.

Sorry just had to rant a bit, I'm a little frustrated. Especially at myself. Should have just stuck with the universal ones I was using, cutting to fit the screen. Sure they made a mess after a while and finger prints galore but I didn't have these issues with liquid and dust and weird streaks.
    02-12-09 03:19 PM
    I got some lint under mine when installing it and I emailed them and they said they would send me a 1 time replacement because the error was my fault. I guess if I messed up again I would just return it under warranty and say my phone was replaced
    02-13-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD