I'm considering putting a protective screen on .....but then I can't seem to put it on without all the dang air bubbles. So.....naked all the way!!
    02-15-09 04:25 AM
    The only thing that's consistently on my storm is the screen protector. I have the silicone backing and verizon's holster but I don't really use them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 06:00 AM
    uhm well i have the innocase one on my storm. and i have the original screen protector on. the one that is on the screen when you take it out of the box.....it's all scratched up (the "protector") but i know that the screen below is safe
    02-15-09 06:26 AM
    Naked from day one but I am in an office enviro.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 07:18 AM
    ...I keep mine in a plastic box placed in a safe and I only touch it while wearing jewelers gloves.

Crap this thing is meant to be naked, it is just a phone. And think about it, in six months you are going to be after a new device anyhow. So really what is the point??? It is like keeping Megan Fox in a plexiglass box and not ever touching her
    02-15-09 11:50 AM
    I applied the BSE all over the phone, but when I tried to put my plastic cover on, it tore off my skin on the corners. Don't know if I did it too early or it doesn't fit with the holder.

Either way I probably wouldn't go naked.
    02-15-09 12:52 PM
    i went naked aswell, glad theres no more scratches!
    02-15-09 10:30 PM
    i would at least put it in a holster
    02-15-09 10:53 PM
    I went with invisible shield.. hated it.. It got "gunk" on the chrome parts where it was.. wiped off easy, but it was kinda gross.. the top black and bottom black parts never went on perfect for me or my friend.. I decided to peel it all off. I was naked for about 3 days, but I guess I am too oily... my screen got dirty way too quick w/ fingerprints and no matter how much I cleaned it, it would come right back instantly.. so I am using the verizon replacement protectors.. they are.. well.. ok.. still get dirty, but not nearly as much.. my friend has the invisible shield on, and I have to admin I do like his IS screen protector, but I f'd up applying mine and it was worthless, and im not willing to pay the $6 s&h to have them ship me a replacement kit just so I can mess it up again I was tempted to try ghost armor but.. for now ill stick w/ the screen protectors from VZ, they are durable and don't affect my "performance" at all. I also use a silicon case, but.. that was meant to be a temporary replacement until they fix the magnet problem (Argue if you want, it crashes me storm) in my pouch.. once that works, I'll go back to no silicon and the magnet pouch.
    02-15-09 11:04 PM
    I bought mine off someone at two weeks old (I got it Friday) and I don't really plan on putting and clothes on it. In fact, my storm can do the helicopter!
    02-16-09 12:20 AM
    my pearl has all kinds of battle wounds on it. Including electrical tape holding the track ball holder in..
    02-16-09 12:24 AM
    naked almost all the time...then when i drop it enough im gonna get a replacement...thank god for insurance lol
    02-20-09 10:32 PM
    nice to know but this is the storm section.
    02-20-09 10:34 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD