02-20-09 11:34 PM
63 123
tools
    My old phone got all scratched up from putting it in my pocket and just general use, so I got a BSE skin for my 8900. Like people have said here: it's too much of a good-looking phone to leave without protection IMO
    02-12-09 04:03 PM
    I have the elago anti glare and anti fingerprint screen guard just because I am so OCD with fingerprints plus fact of screen scratch on an expensive phone... oh and the synthetic pocket but just ordered the actual leather on... Ooh Classy
    02-12-09 04:08 PM
    Just for kicks, I took my silicone case off and tried typing.........WOW!!! I am goin naked everyone!!!! Just getting a puoch for when its in my pocket.
    02-12-09 04:19 PM
    It's just a phone. It doesn't get/need an outfit!
    02-12-09 04:20 PM
    The screen is very hard to scratch. Ive taken a box opener to one and the screen came out unscathed. I use a silicone cover to protect the chromed bezel from chips and scratches.
    02-12-09 04:35 PM
    I bought the Invisibleshield about a week ago. I had the hardest time getting it on right and never got the screen completely flat. I didn't like it anyway so I pulled it off. I left it on the battery cover only to give me some grip so I am basically naked. The IS on the batter shield definitely provides some traction to help avoid drops but isn't noticeable otherwise.
    02-12-09 04:48 PM
    I've been berry naked since Day 1 of the purchase. Let's go streaking!
    02-12-09 04:50 PM
    Just for kicks, I took my silicone case off and tried typing.........WOW!!! I am goin naked everyone!!!! Just getting a puoch for when its in my pocket.
    same here...its naked until it goes into the BB sleeve before i put it in my pocket.
    02-12-09 04:59 PM
    Amen.....I'm naked as well! I thought I was the only one who felt this way....
    I swear I have spent at least $100 bucks on accessories looking for what works / feels
    best with NO luck! The verdict is in.....Naked it is ;-).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 05:04 PM
    I'm Naked!

I'm on my third Storm so I had the pleasure of trying to scratch the screen on the previous two - with NO Luck whatsoever!

I used a pen, knife, sissors, screwdriver, keys and anything else I could try to gouge the screen with. The only scratch I made was with a diamond and that took quite a bit of work.

So unless you are a jewler or happen to carry loose gems in your pockets...Storm Naked!
    02-12-09 05:09 PM
    I had the crappy plastic case from Verizon, but it made all my buttonsHard to use so I returned it, still use a screen protector though

02-12-09 05:09 PM
    About a week into buying my Storm. I found a scratch on my screen. I was hacked off. Then an hour later I saw some shallow scuff marks. I was flipping out. Then I started to pick at the corner of the screen. And to my relief it was just the factory. Screen protector. I've been naked for the last two months and am having no problems.

I also had to turn my screen sensitivity to the lowest setting.

Now I just clean it with a pants wipe every day and once a week I get the Windex out and give the whole phone a through cleaning.

02-12-09 05:22 PM
    Oh I'm out there Jerry...and I'm LOVIN IT!!!
    02-12-09 05:51 PM
    The only thing between us and him is a thin layer of Gabridene!

02-12-09 05:59 PM
    Naked since day 1. Not one scratch.
    02-12-09 06:11 PM
    hahaha I don't even have the Storm, I just liked the title of this thread hehehe

thx for the laugh, and my berry is nekkid too...
    02-12-09 06:36 PM
    I'm with you

I like being naked & hate wasting money on protection that fails
    After hours of research, ordering an invisible shield, and returning it after seeing a scary youtube video, along with trying the cheap Verizon screen protectors and buying the Seidio screen guard and it becoming too dirty to apply before I even got it near my Storm, I have decided to just go with nothing. Anybody else with me? I also have the tire tread verizon silicone case which I like, but it really dampens the vibrate alert, and since I am most concerned about the screen and it is going to be unprotected, I have taken that off as well. Anybody else? I know I have seen conflicting information about how easy it is to scratch the screen. I put my phone in my pocket with nothing else in it, so I;m hoping it will be ok.
    02-12-09 07:11 PM
    yea i've been naked since day one, just a silicone case.. thats how i roll
    02-12-09 07:36 PM
    I never really liked any of the cases out there. They always seemed to add too much bulk to the phone. The only one half decent in my opinion is the five dollar silicone case. Used one for a short while but it was so annoying to take out of your pocket and have to tuck your pocket back in. Plus this is a sweet looking phone that I don't want to cover up anyway.

02-13-09 08:06 AM
    ghost armor it. i know im probably going to get some hate but yes i work for ghost armor and this is my first post. im not here to pimp ghost armor. im here because i got a bb storm and love it. and i have ghost armor!
    02-14-09 11:19 AM
    I've been berry naked since Day 1 of the purchase. Let's go streaking!
    That would be funny. A you-tube video of a bunch of guys and gals running through the mall and across a football field with their Storms (and other BBs)... and the video title: Crowd of Streakers terrorizes city!
    02-14-09 11:24 AM
    same here...its naked until it goes into the BB sleeve before i put it in my pocket.
    So, it's not naked then.
    02-14-09 11:44 AM
    I have the Verizon Screen protector on and have no problems. Along with a Blackberry black siliconce cover When in the Blackberry Holster I have, Silicone cover comes off
    02-14-09 11:55 AM
    depends if your a girl
    02-14-09 03:53 PM
    Been naked my son. Rubber skin sticks to the denim. Holdsters are for TOTAL dee bags. Tools that carry their phone around in their hands are almost worse than holdster tools.

Screen protector and that's it. I ain't got no time fer that stuff. Whilst dee beezies are checkin for scratches, I'm livin life.
    02-14-09 10:16 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD